• Customer Ratings

Great Health Food!

Posted by Reviewer1013645 on Mar 20, 2008

Quinoa is easy to make, many possibilities with spices/ veggie ingredients, and very tasty. Its kind of a cross between brown rice and couscous. Just be sure and get it off the heat before it overcooks. You'll love it!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2481709 on Mar 21, 2008

This is my first time cooking & eating Quinoa. I read about it on the web somewhere and when I was shopping on iherb for something else, found it. Hooray, my options in Georgia were limited. I cooked a cup of it with a some diced onion & 1/2 clove of minced garlic. The instructions on the bag could be a little more specific as to proportion of Quinoa and amount of water to use. Other than that, terrific product. iherb delivers, again!

From Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer2997923 on Jan 26, 2011

Wowww i like this food a lot.Very delicious and healthy food. :)

These are a staple

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

I keep these in the rotation which includes amaranth, buckwheat groats, wild (purple) rice, millet, & barley. I give the seeds a rinse, pick out any debris, and then soak them for at least several hours before cooking them. I put bee pollen, maca powder, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and flax seeds on top. Also a dab of yogurt. I sweeten it all with xylitol or agave nectar. I am not too keen on the taste of stevia.

Now Foods, Quinoa, Certified Organic, 16 oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Dec 14, 2008

I am allergic to gluten, so Quinoa is a great substitute in place of grains which have gluten.

great prices

Posted by Reviewer2424025 on Jan 01, 2008

The quinoa that was shipped was tremendous. The price for the bags of quinoa was something that really made me smile. My husband needed a gluten free hot breakfast and this was the perfect one. I will be ordering from you again. Thanks again. Kay

Better than rice

Posted by Reviewer3027286 on Jan 13, 2009

I like this grain, and Kaiser tells me that it is good for you. I add a teaspoon each of Curry powder and sugar for flavor.

Quinoa is Quinoa, and Quinoa is a super food

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

Quinoa is Quinoa, and Quinoa is a super food. Quinoa takes on the flavor of whatever you add it to. Healthy (nutritional value and fiber!) and the taste is consistent, and cooks up just like rice. I can't tell the difference in the red or the organic, maybe the red and darker have a slight nutty taste that this organic quinoa doesn't.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1653465 on Dec 12, 2010

Tastes good and is great as a side dish for dinner and also for baking. Can also be grinded into flour.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Oct 18, 2013

I cook a lot of quinoa and find this to be one of the best out there, organic, great product.