• Customer Ratings

Pretty nice

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Apr 18, 2013

I tried quinoa for the first time, and the taste was pretty good - if just a little bland. Experimented with spices - and the basic combination that works for me is salt, freshly ground black pepper and butter. I really liked the texture - tiny grains that get crushed in your mouth. It's also light, yet filling. One suggestion: don't just rinse it. Wash very thoroughly - it makes a difference.

Good Quality Product

Posted by 5539213961793357957 on Apr 15, 2013

Delicious seeds. Recommend for porridge or salad.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1307215 on Apr 14, 2013

Quinoa is my hero! Tastes great sweet, plain or savory. This is a great superfood.

Great, nutty, tasty

Posted by tallyway on Mar 31, 2013

There really isn't much to say about these as they're exactly as they should be. They're tasty, easy to handle, have a slight nutty flavour when prepared. I use them just boiled with amaranth, in granola mixes and bars, salads, etc.. A very versatile grain and full of healthy nutrients. They're organic, which is simply great! This is in many ways a staple in our household.

Hard to go wrong with quinoa

Posted by HDumas on Mar 16, 2013

I used this quinoa in salads and as a replacement to rice. It cooks quickly, is light, and wholesome.

healthy

Posted by 4671529887608545864 on Feb 20, 2013

healthy,love the nut flavor! I cook the quinoa first, then I put it inside together with brown rice!!! perfect combination!!!

Healthy

Posted by 4674304358270052193 on Feb 18, 2013

This stuff is a healthy alternative to rice which is a staple food in Korea. I'm also a vegetarian so quinoa gives me the added benefits of amino acids that I need in my diet. It cooks fairly quickly on the stove top. I usually don't add seasoning to it except curry. I also tend to mix it with my oatmeal or into my yogurt. Sometimes I eat it as a "oatmeal" by mixing cooked quinoa with soymilk. Enjoy!

Overpriced

Posted by NoNameWorks on Feb 13, 2013

I found it cheaper after I looked more. Good taste, though

muito rendimento

Posted by 4714484032491402943 on Jan 14, 2013

ótimo produto!!! adorei!

Very nice!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 13, 2013

Like this quinoa. After buying this, I have this more often than rice and couscous. Love it.