Better than the powder option

Posted by 5747369878340380086 on Sep 06, 2016

I take one Spirulina tablet daily. It helps me feel full in the morning. My hair and nails have never been stronger or healthier thanks to Spirulina!

Organic!

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Dec 27, 2014

I like the fact that this product is organic, which is important for me. I take one daily with other supplements, and feel more energetic. I seems to be curbing appetite which is a plus.

Need to wait to see the difference?

Posted by 4979806343379238982 on Nov 25, 2014

Honestly I've finished one bottle but I don't feel any difference. Maybe it takes time to see the benefits. This product is organic, but the price is reasonable. It's more convenient for me to take 3 big tablets instead of more smaller tablets.

Solid Product

Posted by 5123426968792469060 on Jun 01, 2016

I like it. No adverse affects so far. My wife took it through her entire pregnancy and our baby came out healthy and well. I just bought some for my grandmother and mom. I like 3 pills per serving vs 6 so I take these.

Energy in a box

Posted by 5701758568637893654 on Mar 12, 2015

Good price and many tablets in one box with much spirulina in each one - very practical as you dont need to take as many. After trying different brands of spirulina I`ve landed on Now Foods as they are good in price and quality

Expect Larger Tablets

Posted by GrEaSeLiTeNiN on Mar 02, 2014

I bought these because there is less 'pill popping' to get 3 grams. But expect the tablet to be twice the size lengthwise compared to the 500mg ones.

Breakout city

Posted by 4743723902457370559 on May 06, 2014

Tried to take these on two separate occasions....both times after two weeks my face broke out horribly. I am allergic to iodine and there is mixed research on exactly how much iodine these contain, so that might have something to do with it. Or I have read some research on bromide and the effect that iodine has on flushing bromide from your system, usually terrible acne occurs. But either way, I can't tolerate these....which is too bad because they make you feel great. I had more energy, less appetite, and I believe these pills cured my plantar fasciitis. Both times I took them my foot completely stopped hurting...when i stop taking them, within two days I am in pain again.

Worth it

Posted by 5297594333775711045 on Jun 27, 2016

Didn't think Spirulina did much but I did notice more energy after about a month of regular daily use.

Have to eat a tablet at a time

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

It's in big tablet form. I have to swallow one at a time. Other than that i have no complains.

good quality

Posted by 4623761933742198455 on Oct 18, 2016

After fue days I felt more vital and powerfool. We took all fammily and I got similar review from them. so I disided to bay mor and sell it in my clinic insted of Vi' B and Iron

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »