Horrible Experience

Posted by 4933530442224034903 on Jan 05, 2014

After taking this supplement I became very nauseous, developed a fever higher than any time I've ever been sick, and puked more than I have when I contracted stomach flu or viruses in the past. I was out for the last two days and it was a horrible experience not worth any minor health benefits. I don't usually write reviews for products but I felt it necessary that I tell people to be careful with this supplement. While laying sick in bed I did a lot of research on my phone, and apparently Spirulina and other blue-green algae absorbs the contaminants in its environment. So if there is animal waste or harmful bacteria in the environment that the Spirulina was cultivated in, it will absorb that and then go into your system when you take it. Manufacturers try to downplay these experiences where other people have gotten sick (and yes there are others) as "detoxification." I suppose you are detoxifying yourself when you puke out the contents of your stomach 10 consecutive times in a row, and are lying in your bed nauseous, with a burning throat from all the stomach acid, pounding headache, and shivering from your fever.

Terrible product and service

Posted by 5117928921871906059 on Jun 04, 2015

I ordered 6 bottles. 4 of the were from a bad batch. I have been taking Chlorella for many years so I know the products well. When I opened 4 of the bottles, there was a terrible sour smell, clearly the product wasn't good. Both IHerb as well as NowFoods just didn't do anything but mostly ignore my emails. Will not buy NowFoods products anymore or from IHerb.

BAD SERVICE

Posted by 5017511674090718118 on May 28, 2014

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

Bad

Posted by 4793327166161434432 on Sep 27, 2014

This made me constipated :(

no effect

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Mar 08, 2010

I don't know why I use this stuff. No advantages for me I guess...

good

Posted by ayahuasca on Jun 29, 2014

good

:_(

Posted by 5713413318641290840 on Sep 23, 2013

Por ser pastillas, la aduana no me las entregó y están realizandole el analisis correspondiente. Así que tengo que esperar el resultado para poder recibirlas si encuentran que es spirulina pura, si tiene alguna otra substancia perjudicial para la salud, la destruirán. Espero poderla recibir pronto.