Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Apr 29, 2008

Very good products.

As described

Posted by Reviewer1521411 on Apr 26, 2011

Great value, good quality product

Great product

Posted by 5619068988191588120 on Apr 19, 2015

great product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Dec 01, 2009

this is not first time I have taken spirulina. I love this one.

Smell is awfull

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Feb 14, 2012

but this really works. And despite a taste my toddler takes one too.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Sep 26, 2013

I am very satisfied with this product. (It's the only brand of spirulina I've tried) I had low levels of B12, and my levels wouldnt't rise properly with regular vitamins, but this stuff is great, and really works! I was advised to start with 1 tablet a day, and gradually increase up to 6 a day so that my stomach wouldn't get upset. I also feel I have so much more energy, but that could ofcourse be because my B12 levels are normal again ;) Recommend! After a while of using spirulina, I started taking them together with Chlorella; Great combination!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Nov 27, 2011

I was so afraid to try it due to all of the warnings on any kind of seaweed. So many can be contaminated and cause serious reactions because it absorbs toxins from the water where it grows. Did so much research hoping for a pure, safe and tested product. My teenage kids take half the recommended dosage. No one has had any reaction or has gotten sick from it. Only 4 stars due to difficulty mixing. But it's pure. No junk added. Although next time I will order the tablets. If you don't smell it, the taste is much more bareable in my opinion. So I tell my kids to try not to inhale while drinking it. Read a comment that it only dissolves in warm water. That has been true for me. No matter what I mixed it with, nothing else worked. Then mix with juice to help the taste. Will try with yogurt next.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina - You'll never go wrong with this one

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

If you know about Spirulinas, you'll never go wrong with Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 180 Tablets. I tried a lot of Spirulinas, and for my on-the-road Spirulinas, this is what I bring. (I usually prefer the powdered ones, and I mix it with my smoothies in the morning). Besides, this kind costs a lot less! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Now Foods Organic Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2228158 on Jul 21, 2011

Great supplement for overall health.Also glad to be able to purchase an organic spirulina and very pleased with the quality of Now supplements.

Alright but

Posted by 5441351296766052212 on Apr 21, 2016

They have a very strong smell which is so off putting and make me feel sick if I take too many (IE 6 per day).