Very good

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Sep 26, 2013

I am very satisfied with this product. (It's the only brand of spirulina I've tried) I had low levels of B12, and my levels wouldnt't rise properly with regular vitamins, but this stuff is great, and really works! I was advised to start with 1 tablet a day, and gradually increase up to 6 a day so that my stomach wouldn't get upset. I also feel I have so much more energy, but that could ofcourse be because my B12 levels are normal again ;) Recommend! After a while of using spirulina, I started taking them together with Chlorella; Great combination!

Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina - You'll never go wrong with this one

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

If you know about Spirulinas, you'll never go wrong with Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 180 Tablets. I tried a lot of Spirulinas, and for my on-the-road Spirulinas, this is what I bring. (I usually prefer the powdered ones, and I mix it with my smoothies in the morning). Besides, this kind costs a lot less! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Smell is awfull

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Feb 14, 2012

but this really works. And despite a taste my toddler takes one too.

Now Foods Organic Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2228158 on Jul 21, 2011

Great supplement for overall health.Also glad to be able to purchase an organic spirulina and very pleased with the quality of Now supplements.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Nov 27, 2011

I was so afraid to try it due to all of the warnings on any kind of seaweed. So many can be contaminated and cause serious reactions because it absorbs toxins from the water where it grows. Did so much research hoping for a pure, safe and tested product. My teenage kids take half the recommended dosage. No one has had any reaction or has gotten sick from it. Only 4 stars due to difficulty mixing. But it's pure. No junk added. Although next time I will order the tablets. If you don't smell it, the taste is much more bareable in my opinion. So I tell my kids to try not to inhale while drinking it. Read a comment that it only dissolves in warm water. That has been true for me. No matter what I mixed it with, nothing else worked. Then mix with juice to help the taste. Will try with yogurt next.

Spirulina

Posted by 4981232459169097008 on Feb 24, 2014

I think I did not use it long enough to see all the effects but helped stop my hair loss

tablet

Posted by Reviewer1316958 on May 10, 2011

I prefer to swallow tablets than the taste of powdered spirulina in my juice. I just can't stand the taste, but it does great work for my body, and with the tablets I don't feel the taste at all.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 30, 2008

I started on this to balance my ph. I feel great!

Autism

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Dec 22, 2008

Andrew, my autistic son (college drop-out and no hope for the future)began taking this product in January 2007, after I read an article about our government using sound waves and spirulina to remove mercury embedded in the ocean floor. I did some more research about this highly-nutritional product and asked Andrew if he would like to try the product with me. Four months later,I no longer lived with gingivitis. No more deep cleanings for me! During that same time period, I noticed an amazing difference in Andrew's communication skills and memory. He felt more calmer and able to focus better. He went back to college in the fall 2007 on probation. His college advisor recommended he only attend as a part-time student and to apply for accommodations and auxiliary aids. Andrew decided he would return as a full-time student and did not need any accommodations or auxiliary aids! At first, I was skeptical about this. However, I was glad I had kept a journal, because this amazing green food worked! When I realized Andrew was successful out came the book, Green is the Cure. Two semesters later and Andrew is still making all As as a full-time student.

Pure 100 percent spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jun 03, 2011

These tablets are a great buy because they are organic and are 100 percent spirulina only. No other ingredients in these tablets which is why i bought them and because i don't like the smell or taste of spirulina powder.