• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) This is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Customer Ratings

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1323992 on Apr 10, 2008

I purchased this organic spirulina specifically to give to my cats, since I alrady take it daily. They scream and yell every morning waiting for me to give it to them. They only will eat it the straight powder on a dish. It's exceptionally good for them. I give them each 1/8 teaspoon in the morning. They play hard, they sleep well, and their personalities are great!

Serious Rebuilder!

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Dec 26, 2007

If you are looking to start the new year right, grab this product. I started incorporating spirulina into my daily diet and almost immediately experienced better digestion and elimination. I have also been able to work out at the gym more effectively and intensely. An all around winner.

Wonderful Herb

Posted by Reviewer1881533 on Dec 12, 2007

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

Great value!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins, it gives me energy. Sooo much cheaper than in Norway!

I actually like the taste (I can't believe it!)

Posted by Reviewer1006176 on Aug 29, 2008

I actually like the taste (I can't believe it!) Very fine powder, blends super easily.

Now Foods Organic Powdered Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1505896 on Jan 27, 2009

I use this twice a day in a green smoothie. It gives me endless energy and makes my skin glow. I would never want to be without it. My daughter started on it also and she says it is the only thing that has ever given her energy and keeps her blood sugar on an even keel.

Organic, Great Tasting, AWESOME DELIVERY

Posted by Reviewer2878291 on Nov 09, 2007

I love IHERB! I live in Southern California and their products always arrive in ONE DAY! They always ship on time and have great customer service! I eat lots of spirulina and some brands taste bad but this one is great tasting at it is ORGANIC SPIRULINA too!

Another Great Product!

Posted by chacho on Dec 26, 2009

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

Better than pills

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Jun 06, 2015

I prefer powder to pills as they can be too big to swallow. Nicely priced and is a great addition to my daily eight superfood nutribullet smoothies.

Really good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

I drink this every day and loving it. I use a little bit of applejuice for the taste.