• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) This is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Reviews | English

Georgia Stewart BSYA (Herb.)

Posted by Reviewer2530332 on Nov 09, 2008

I'm not impressed that the container is twice the size of the product so is not environmentally friendly and is misleading on first sight and that it seems to be made of aliminium which is dangerous to ingest.

You better put it in capsules!!

Posted by Reviewer1051883 on Sep 29, 2010

The stuff is gross

Tasted like Horse Manure

Posted by Reviewer3154371 on Jan 05, 2009

I don't know about the rest of the reviewers here, but the product I received tasted like it was grown on horse manure. Totally repulsive. I was rather disappointed!

Organic, Great Tasting, AWESOME DELIVERY

Posted by Reviewer2878291 on Nov 09, 2007

I love IHERB! I live in Southern California and their products always arrive in ONE DAY! They always ship on time and have great customer service! I eat lots of spirulina and some brands taste bad but this one is great tasting at it is ORGANIC SPIRULINA too!

Really good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

I drink this every day and loving it. I use a little bit of applejuice for the taste.

Another Great Product!

Posted by chacho on Dec 26, 2009

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

Better than pills

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Jun 06, 2015

I prefer powder to pills as they can be too big to swallow. Nicely priced and is a great addition to my daily eight superfood nutribullet smoothies.

Hate the taste!

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011

Oh my God, this stuff tastes like chicken excrement smells! Motivated me to buy a capsule machine and a supply of empty capsules, so I don't have to ruin an otherwise tasty smoothy.

Excellent Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1810100 on Aug 01, 2011

This spirulina is fresh and potent, as good or better than more expensive brands. However, if you're not used to spirulina, you should start with a much smaller dosage than prescribed...not particularly good tasting! I'll buy Now Foods Spirulina Capsules next time.

Parese bien

Posted by Reviewer3252586 on Dec 06, 2011

Todo bien. I would like to continue with spirulina