• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Reviews | English

Take it with Chlorella, love the taste.

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Works.

Posted by 4853801732960923458 on Dec 18, 2012

I use this product combined with Now Foods, Certified Organic Chlorella, 100% Pure Powder. After a few days I was stunned to see how white my eyes had become, espcially in this cold winter weather. Always hard to tell 100% the result of producs in use, but I can tell my urin has turned darker and with a heavier scent. So my guess is, something I dont need in my body is flushed out. Also after about 3 weeks use i have lost the urge for coffe, I was a heavy user and not taken a cup since. Wether it is coinsidence or not I have no idea, but odd it is. Only thing to add is thatI cant stand the taste, its awfull, so my next order will be pills. If there were no pills, I would ofcourse still use the product as it is due to the result.

Good product !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

Very good price, too

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2871626 on Feb 11, 2013

High quality at an affordable price

liker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gjør godt

Organic Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4771698141496164880 on May 31, 2016

I had purchased this product (this brand)before but not from iHerb.com. This time, I paid a little less and I received my merchandise so fast! One thing I love about iHerb.com is the speed in processing the orders. Excellent!

Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina Powder, 1 lb (454 g) (NOW-02714)

Posted by 4990149031622624410 on Dec 11, 2015

My prefered spirulina product from NOW as from best grown process

Mr Francesco - MysticMedia

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Mar 16, 2014

I am a long time consumer of Spirulina and after long researches I found out that NOW Spirulina Powder is the best (as far as I know) in terms of quality and price & availability.

Great for smoothies

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

We love it! It's got a pretty mild flavor, so it doesn't overpower our morning green smoothies.

Blends easy

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Tried this brand because my favourit Brand was sold-out for the momet, still maybe a bit early to say, but I get the same good- feeling from this one. Been mixing Spirulina/Chlorella in my green shake almost every morning the last two years, and will definitely not stop..The taste is for my ok, I don`t mind it because it is a small "price to pay" for the benefits it gives my body.Will by this again.