• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Reviews | English

Good product !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

Very good price, too

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2871626 on Feb 11, 2013

High quality at an affordable price

liker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gjør godt

Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4849424248260107478 on Dec 02, 2013

I find quality/price ratio very reasonable. I was just curious why the bottle is so big compare to its contents.

new favourite

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I like buying spirulina powder in larg cans so that I can use a lot. This one looks, tastes and works like it should. Will buy again.

love it

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I use it almost every day. At first I didn't like it, but probably got used to it now. I like to put it on a toasted bread, mixed with butter. Yummy!

Spirulina+chlorella

Posted by 5698984382615000460 on Aug 22, 2013

I bought and started taking spirulina and chlorella at the same time. After a few weeks I noticed my skin being more clear and I needed less sleep to feel more energized. One downside is that the powder is difficult to mix in water without clumps. Overall great product that gives you heaps of vitamin A and a good feeling of wellness.

Mr Francesco - MysticMedia

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Mar 16, 2014

I am a long time consumer of Spirulina and after long researches I found out that NOW Spirulina Powder is the best (as far as I know) in terms of quality and price & availability.

For energy

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Apr 27, 2014

I take this daily, tastes as good as spirulina can taste

Great product, tastes amazing . Very good price