• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) This is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Customer Ratings

Clean

Posted by Reviewer1474642 on Aug 13, 2014

Feel free

Great product

Posted by 5081826768884562390 on Aug 27, 2014

Great product . already bought second jar and will buy it again . good price

spirulina

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Nov 26, 2014

super

Mr Francesco - MysticMedia

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Mar 16, 2014

I am a long time consumer of Spirulina and after long researches I found out that NOW Spirulina Powder is the best (as far as I know) in terms of quality and price & availability.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina Powder, 1 lb (454 g) (NOW-02714)

Posted by 4990149031622624410 on Dec 11, 2015

My prefered spirulina product from NOW as from best grown process

Great for smoothies

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

We love it! It's got a pretty mild flavor, so it doesn't overpower our morning green smoothies.

Very good for your health

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015

I use it in my smoothies...but the taste needs getting used to it. But since the health benefits are huge...i don't mind about the taste.

Blends easy

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Tried this brand because my favourit Brand was sold-out for the momet, still maybe a bit early to say, but I get the same good- feeling from this one. Been mixing Spirulina/Chlorella in my green shake almost every morning the last two years, and will definitely not stop..The taste is for my ok, I don`t mind it because it is a small "price to pay" for the benefits it gives my body.Will by this again.

Health Boost

Posted by 4706680478206905991 on Nov 11, 2015

When I received this item the container was dirty and dusty, I need to clean the bottle before I open it. Then I opened it and found out there are only half products inside, I have no idea why they use such a huge container. However, the spirulina powder is fine, I always add a teaspoon spirulina to my green smoothies, it turns everything in dark green color tho (that's why I only add it in green smoothies)

Taste is awful

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

I thought I could take it but I couldn't.