I like it.

Posted by 5430093807245839634 on Jan 29, 2015

It is an excellent.

Easy to eat

Posted by 5529879914771576059 on Oct 30, 2014

Very tasty, easy to eat. Nicer than other chewable brands I've tried. My other half thinks they are like fizzy sweets! Will definitely be a repeat customer buying these.

Don't Like Product Change

Posted by Reviewer1679206 on Oct 18, 2014

I've taken these tablets for years and loved them. In my most recent order in the fall of 2014, I was disappointed to find the taste and shape of the tablets had changed. I no longer like them and will be seeking an alternate.

ALERT: Product label ingredients differ from product overview ingredients!!!!!!!!

Posted by IHerbJane on Sep 26, 2014

This used to be my favorite chewable vitamin C, and I loved the flavour, however the sweeteners have changed, it now contains sugar and I find it too sweet. I will switch to a similar product from Source Naturals next. Iherb has not updated the ingredients on the product overview since they changed around August 2014. The Product overview lists other ingredients as: Xylitol, sorbitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural flavors, beet powder, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). However, the product I received lists other ingredients as: organic turbinado sugar, sorbitol, xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid, natural flavours, beet powder, BetterStevia, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.

Works well

Posted by 5498790658754606728 on May 28, 2014

The taste is a little odd - is "berry" but quite mild and the aftertaste is a little lingering. they are quite large but considering the price they are an excellent choice for the price conceive buyer

Like candy!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

It has a nice berry smell and flavor. I think they work well because all the teachers at school are getting sick and feeling weak, but I feel fine. I'm also drinking green juices too and I eat salad for lunch instead of school lunch so its your diet that helps your energy levels stay up with the vitamin and mineral intake.

Love These

Posted by Reviewer2148556 on Feb 04, 2014

Great product for kids at an acceptable price!

We use every day

Posted by 5725401214911910327 on Jan 23, 2014

This is a staple at our house and we stay pretty healthy.

Great flavour, great product

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jun 24, 2013

Whole family loves the taste, and it does the job of keeping us healthy.

Tasty but with side effects

Posted by Reviewer1029959 on May 24, 2013

I really like NOW products and I will say that the Vit C was tasty but if you take more than a couple, expect loose stools and wishing you had not have eaten any