Excellent Chewable Vitamin D

Posted by 5379193314980442705 on Apr 14, 2013

Here in Finland we really need this vitamin. This is a good tasting chewable vitamin D. Kids like this and adults too. I highly recommend this Now Foods 1000 IU Vitamin D (suomeksi tämän vahvuus on 25 mikrog). Suosittelen tätä tuotetta kaikille suomalaisille, erityisesti lapsille. Hyvän makuinen tabletti, jota ei tarvitse pureskella kauaa vaan liukenee nopeasti.

Yummy and they work!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Use these for the whole family. So easy to take ~ they taste great! Have had D levels checked before and after this supplement, it works!

Yummy Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1072234 on Jul 02, 2010

I avoid the sun to protect my skin. To make sure I do not become Vitamin D-deficient, I take this supplement. It is a small chewable pill that tastes like sweet orange candy. It is simple and effective, and I highly recommend it. This brand is great in general.

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010

My daughter loves the taste—we use when she is sick or getting sick and it helps shorten the illness.

supplement

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Sep 13, 2010

My Dr. suggested upping my Vit D and I take one a day and the next years' blood work showed I am at good therapeutic levels

Childrens love this

Posted by Reviewer1361819 on Oct 16, 2010

Good taste.

Awesome Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Nov 19, 2010

These are perfect for my 4 and 2 year old children. One a day this winter will hopefully help keep the flu and colds away better! These are fruity flavored, a GREAT price for 180 chewable vitamin D-3! The cheapest supplement that does so much....Vitamin D-3!!! Like the NOW brand Vitamin D!!

easy & affordable

Posted by Reviewer3259294 on Dec 12, 2010

taste good too.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Jan 01, 2011

these are great for my son who doesn't like to swallow pills. he likes the taste, they are small and potent.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer2314151 on Feb 08, 2011

We trust NOW Foods vitamins. Good prices on iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »