Very useful product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Dec 05, 2007

Great product w/o junk additives & fillers. I take it whenever I eat fast foods or foods w/ lots of oils & fats. Impossible to stick to a puritanical diet 100%. IT helps me avoid put on extra weight whenever I eat food high fat & oils. It may not suit anyone w/ shellfish alleriges.

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2921748 on Jun 26, 2008

This product is working very well for me..i don't take it every day,just if i go out for dinner or if a know i am going to overdo with food a little bit...it's keeping my weight under control and i know it's safe for my health...

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Jul 28, 2008

I get this for my husband and this does not cause digestive problems. Very good value at I Herb.

Now Foods, Chitosan, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1842034 on Dec 28, 2008

I have just started this product as part of my weight loss program. With the holidays I haven't seen the full effect yet. But it has kept me from gaining weight back over the holiday season. I will keep using it for additional sucess. It has also been great for the digestive system.

jeann stavrowsky

Posted by Reviewer1580983 on Jan 01, 2009

Discovered I can't take this product within 4hrs of taking meds. I take 11 prescription drugs and at various times of the day so I guess I'd better not use it. Drat!

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2072695 on May 02, 2009

Very pleased with this product. Took Carb Intercept before and it didn't work at all. This product works well, especially after eating a high fat meal.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3182548 on Dec 15, 2009

The softgels are big, but surprisingly easy to swallow. They have helped me to limit between-meal snacking and subsequently help me lose weight.

Highly recommended by my friend

Posted by Reviewer1075207 on Jan 18, 2010

I believe it's good for me!

i love this.

Posted by Reviewer2141136 on Jul 01, 2010

whenever i eat fatty foods, this works very well. now i can't live without this.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1135755 on Dec 21, 2010

Better tummy, less stodginess.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »