Great product for price

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 03, 2008

Broken cell wall? Check. Don't have to take 10+ tablets to get 1 gram? Check. Superb cleansing and energy boost... plus great value? And check. I definitely recommend this product for all of the above reasons, but be careful w heavy metal detox as it is only a partial chelator so this could actually pose a "retoxing" danger. Other than that, go for it!

Super-Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3242054 on Nov 03, 2009

I slept alot for 5 days after I started using this supplement, perfect for detox. I have low PH in my stomac, and have been using acid-regulating tablets for 6 months, but now I don´t need them any moore.

good for bowel motion

Posted by Reviewer3347558 on Sep 23, 2010

This help me to have regular bowel motion and the product is of good value for long term use daily.However, it should note that first time user may actually experience a little bit constipation if not enough water is drunken. Highly recommended.

I will keep buying this product

Posted by Lyricallor on May 26, 2011

I have used this product then missed it for a couple months before return to using. I do prefer using it.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 16, 2010

Did not like the big capsules, but otherwise it is good

Tastes soap

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Dec 29, 2010

These chlorellas taste like soap. But they seems to work well with my body.

Chlorella Tablets

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 29, 2012

This is a good product. The tablets are a good size and the product is effective. Would recommend.

very good

Posted by 5147565458766668777 on Nov 19, 2013

I have no more migraines after taking 4g of it daily. However, I find it a bit hard to swallow...

not hard to swallow

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Oct 20, 2014

I used dr mercola..yayeama and this one.More convinient cause needs just feww a day.Yes..its not a small tablet as you are used to but its not big deal to swallov..

Iron!

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

My to-go iron supplement. 5-10 of these 3-4 times pr day, swallowed down with a glass of orange juice, and I am fine after a week or so. Note that I am used to them, and know how I react. Start out with 1-2 pills pr day if you have never used chlorella.