Great product

Posted by 4999261825824499260 on Feb 24, 2015

Drink plenty of water before had made a point but supplement combined heavy drinking helps greatly and now I do not have constipation who apparently lost heart medications cause that's what matters probably everything that take water is very smooth matter what I did not like it that the port goes green and fluid all out standard color, in a month I'll know more about the impact and would love to write about it

not sure, but...

Posted by 5469158231738789801 on Apr 30, 2014

It's just tough to say I've noticed a big difference based on this one product alone, as I started a few new supplements at the same time in preparation for a sprint triathlon. I give it four stars because it's just tough to see a product like this not being very good for me.

Posted by 5345910150850963741 on Jan 26, 2014

Good

Greens in a pill!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

When I feel I am not eating enough greens, I take chlorophyll supplements. Also make you feel like your breath is clean and fresh from the inside out! Great blood cleanser as it oxygenates the blood!

keeps me fresh

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Feb 19, 2012

After the first few times of taking this, I noticed that it really kept me fresh all day. I don't like to wear strong deodorants, so I can use a light deo and take this and stay fresh. However, I can only take it every other day because taking it every day is too much for me- I have a sensitive system.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jul 10, 2011

I like this one, take one capsule a day.

I should use it more

Posted by Reviewer1150860 on May 09, 2011

I dont know it works, but i like it

good for bad gas

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 20, 2011

no joke...I'm serious. My husband has the worst smelling gas and as long as he takes at least 2 of these per day his gas is a lot less potent and mine was always weak anyway but you can't really detect my gas anymore. We are taking Now Candida Clear which kills off bacteria in your gut causing you to get bloated and pass gas a lot. I'm glad we bought the chlorophyll to go with it. He can actually pass gas in the same room as me and I can hardly smell it. Now doing a number 2 is different. Your number 2 will still smell bad but it will dark green.

Cleanse my systems

Posted by Reviewer2100590 on Nov 30, 2010

Good enough for me to have more regular bowel movement.

cholorophyll the cancer fighter

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Sep 11, 2010

This is less expensive than chlorella. Chlorella is perhaps the best of the cancer and putrification fighters I've found to date.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »