good for bad gas

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 20, 2011

no joke...I'm serious. My husband has the worst smelling gas and as long as he takes at least 2 of these per day his gas is a lot less potent and mine was always weak anyway but you can't really detect my gas anymore. We are taking Now Candida Clear which kills off bacteria in your gut causing you to get bloated and pass gas a lot. I'm glad we bought the chlorophyll to go with it. He can actually pass gas in the same room as me and I can hardly smell it. Now doing a number 2 is different. Your number 2 will still smell bad but it will dark green.

Halitosis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

Seems to be just as effective as most prescription and over the counter treatments and I am very pleased with the results. Much better than popping a breath mint every couple minutes.

Greens in a pill!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

When I feel I am not eating enough greens, I take chlorophyll supplements. Also make you feel like your breath is clean and fresh from the inside out! Great blood cleanser as it oxygenates the blood!

cholorophyll the cancer fighter

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Sep 11, 2010

This is less expensive than chlorella. Chlorella is perhaps the best of the cancer and putrification fighters I've found to date.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Mar 12, 2009

Good combination of two ingredients. I believe in taking several types of super foods, this is one of them. I also take bee pollen, chlorella, maca, tahini, chia, sacha inchi, wolf berry, acai, goat weed, foi ti, shiitaki, green tea extract, pomegranate, etc. I gave four stars because the alfalfa is not organic.

not sure, but...

Posted by 5469158231738789801 on Apr 30, 2014

It's just tough to say I've noticed a big difference based on this one product alone, as I started a few new supplements at the same time in preparation for a sprint triathlon. I give it four stars because it's just tough to see a product like this not being very good for me.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2978337 on Feb 02, 2010

Didn't quite know what to expect...but I have noticed the change in the scent of the body. It cleanses internally.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 29, 2010

It actually works!

Cleanse my systems

Posted by Reviewer2100590 on Nov 30, 2010

Good enough for me to have more regular bowel movement.

I should use it more

Posted by Reviewer1150860 on May 09, 2011

I dont know it works, but i like it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »