Now Foods, Chlorophyll, 100 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good for bad gas

Posted by Reviewer1108612 From Hawaii on Mar 20, 2011

no joke...I'm serious. My husband has the worst smelling gas and as long as he takes at least 2 of these per day his gas is a lot less potent and mine was always weak anyway but you can't really detect my gas anymore. We are taking Now Candida Clear which kills off bacteria in your gut causing you to get bloated and pass gas a lot. I'm glad we bought the chlorophyll to go with it. He can actually pass gas in the same room as me and I can hardly smell it. Now doing a number 2 is different. Your number 2 will still smell bad but it will dark green.

Greens in a pill!

Posted by herbalturtle From Connecticut on Jun 17, 2012

When I feel I am not eating enough greens, I take chlorophyll supplements. Also make you feel like your breath is clean and fresh from the inside out! Great blood cleanser as it oxygenates the blood!

Halitosis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2753989 From Alabama on Apr 15, 2009

Seems to be just as effective as most prescription and over the counter treatments and I am very pleased with the results. Much better than popping a breath mint every couple minutes.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2978337 From California on Feb 02, 2010

Didn't quite know what to expect...but I have noticed the change in the scent of the body. It cleanses internally.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1852029 From Illinois on Mar 12, 2009

Good combination of two ingredients. I believe in taking several types of super foods, this is one of them. I also take bee pollen, chlorella, maca, tahini, chia, sacha inchi, wolf berry, acai, goat weed, foi ti, shiitaki, green tea extract, pomegranate, etc. I gave four stars because the alfalfa is not organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »