It doesn't work well

Posted by Reviewer1529558 on Jan 01, 2011

It didn't work as a good inner deodrant. I took it for 2months but haven't got any progress.

chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2040120 on Mar 15, 2009

Sorry but does not seem to have any noticeable effect on me whatsoever.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Dec 20, 2009

I buy this for my husband, and he now smells nicer.

Body odor

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Sep 13, 2009

This helps me with smelling fresher during long days at work.

Significant help for my acne

Posted by Reviewer2187700 on May 18, 2012

I've been battling with my acne for 5-6 years with different aids from washes to antibiotics. And as the title says, Chlorophyll was a significant help for my acne. Almost immediately it cleared out my face and chest, leaving only some of the worst effected areas somewhat unaffected. And the best part is it had no side effects. No nausea, no nothing. Will restock on this.

Great for travel

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

When I am home, I take the liquid Chlorophyll, but for travel I use this. I don't find it as strong of an effect as the liquid, but it is good when there is no alternative.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3061485 on Oct 07, 2011

4 capsules per day of chlorophyll helped me a lot, I have hemorrhoids, after taking the chlorophyll has virtually disappeared. Very good

it works

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Aug 27, 2010

I bought this for my dog who had major dog breath. I noticed a difference right away and within 10 days of him taking 1 cap a day his dog breath is gone : )

Halitosis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

Seems to be just as effective as most prescription and over the counter treatments and I am very pleased with the results. Much better than popping a breath mint every couple minutes.

Greens in a pill!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

When I feel I am not eating enough greens, I take chlorophyll supplements. Also make you feel like your breath is clean and fresh from the inside out! Great blood cleanser as it oxygenates the blood!