not sure, but...

Posted by 5469158231738789801 on Apr 30, 2014

It's just tough to say I've noticed a big difference based on this one product alone, as I started a few new supplements at the same time in preparation for a sprint triathlon. I give it four stars because it's just tough to see a product like this not being very good for me.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2978337 on Feb 02, 2010

Didn't quite know what to expect...but I have noticed the change in the scent of the body. It cleanses internally.

Liquid is better

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 30, 2015

I took liquid chlorophyll and noticed immediately that my body odor and morning breath were nonexistent, however I didn't that effect with chlorophyll pills. I'm sure this product would benefit your health on many things, body odor just won't be one of them.

Excellent cleanser & detoxifier.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Nov 21, 2009

Very good detoxifier & body cleanser, I will continue to take it.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jul 14, 2009

I've tried several similar products. Those with chlorophyll seem to work more effectively than another brand that had some kind of mushroom ingredient.

Great product

Posted by 4999261825824499260 on Feb 24, 2015

Drink plenty of water before had made a point but supplement combined heavy drinking helps greatly and now I do not have constipation who apparently lost heart medications cause that's what matters probably everything that take water is very smooth matter what I did not like it that the port goes green and fluid all out standard color, in a month I'll know more about the impact and would love to write about it

All very good.

Posted by Reviewer3302738 on Nov 05, 2008

A very good product for health.

recommended +++

Posted by Reviewer1606296 on Sep 21, 2008

very quick delivery to France, and low price compared to a similar local product

Magic

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on May 11, 2010

Have been using this product for several months now, thoroughly recommend. Great for keeping the intestine regular.

Good For Bronchial Irritation

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Aug 30, 2012

I had a bad bronchial irritation this spring verging on asthma. I was afraid I might have to go to an allopathic doctor. I read an article that said chlorophyll strengthens the cilia in your bronchial tubes. I started taking the recommended dosage and have had no further trouble.