Now Foods, Choline & Inositol, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

NO EFFECT.

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

open the capsule! it is citric acid inside. fools pills. not sure if this brand is bad or they supply fake ones on Iherb.? :\

Many capsules came broken.

Posted by Reviewer1511672 From Puerto Rico on Dec 29, 2009

Choline & Inositol is great but many capsules came broken, a mess in the jar.

dangerous for me

Posted by Reviewer3095414 From Missouri on Feb 19, 2011

I took this with Now L-methionine and it bottomed out my blood pressure. I couldn't keep my balance upon waking and I thought I would fall down or pass out. This is a dangerous liver detoxifier.

not a hair care solution

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Nov 29, 2007

I was told by a hair dresser if you are losing too much hair then take this and you will have immediate results, we`ll I am still losing the same amount of hair as I was before taking the product. If you use this for another purpose maybe you will get better results but it is not a good hair problem solution.

Dropped my blood pressure alot.

Posted by 5280480162891120372 on Apr 14, 2013

This product made me extremely dizzy when I stood up,I thought I was going to black out one time.It also made me feel like I drank alcohol. It took several days for the dizziness to start going away after I stopped taking these capsules. I had high hopes for this supplement because of the good reviews, but it did not agree with me. If you do try this product,start by taking one capsule per day,just in case you experience side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »