I don't think it works.

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

I've used this religiously for 4 weeks as per product instructions and no changes. FYI, this product naturally STINKS like rotten fish. Don't be alarmed but do be aware. Just hold your nose as you open the bottle and consume. It stinks so bad.

good for reducing stress

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 05, 2011

I have felt a great reduction in stress since I used this especially work stress. I usually take two in the morning with multi-vitamins and top up somewhere around tea time. I think the vitamin B's bit is important. Vitamin C helps. I wish there was a product which combines all 4 of them (choline, inositol, Vit B's and Vit C). It does not help with the low moods or depression.

alright

Posted by Reviewer1867667 on May 05, 2011

suppose to help with p.m.s. but don't see a lot of difference

Didn't effect much

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Jan 14, 2016

i didn't like it much.

Use Lecithin its better value

Posted by Reviewer1581820 on Jul 28, 2016

Lecithin IS pure choline & Inositol but much cheaper and better for your arteries as well to keep them unblock. I use 1/2 - 1 tablespoon per day in my coffee is yummy as it melts into little jelly balls similar to tapioca. However, it would take a miracle to get sunflower lecithin as it seems to be perpetually sold out everywhere on the internet. It is preferable than soy lecithin of course, due to soy's natural estrogen content. However NON GMO soy lecithin is better than none at all I guess. I just wish iHerb could get on with it to have more sunflower lecithin in stock.