No complaints

Posted by Reviewer3244834 on Nov 02, 2010

Hmmmm have had the product for about a month. Honestly cant say much yet, except my hair is turning curly ;P

feeling funny

Posted by sherri20 on Jun 06, 2014

i feel funny ( nauseaus and also my head feels funny .. like a weak hangover !?!).. i even tried taking just half a pill but it still made me feel funny... difficult working after taking this.

probably a good product but

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Sep 26, 2015

It seems that I'm reacting badly to choline. Products with choline and therefore also these capsules give me a reaction with anxiety, depression and nightmares. A correlation between (acetyl)choline and depression exists, so for people who are sensitive to the nightshade-foods and egg-yolk, take care with choline. (nightshades stop the choline from being broken down after functioning, thus creating too much choline-triggers - cholinesterase-inhibitors).

Fitness

Posted by 5364093117362919132 on Mar 26, 2014

I have started taking this brand recently, so I can't really give a good review for now. I take these pills to keep my cholesterol down,and I'm trying this brand because they seen more genuine then other brands I used before. I do feel better. I hope they do the job of keeping my liver clean. I'll mark the star when I get the result for my blood test on cholesterol levels.

tlw

Posted by Reviewer2875692 on May 20, 2008

great product, just wish it included PABA too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1387874 on Jan 26, 2012

Your prices are great but it is a little difficult to find the products by their name. When you have the products they come on time and excellent but you are some times out of stock

Now Foods, Choline & Inositol, 500 mg, 100 Capsules