Good product

Posted by Reviewer2526879 on Nov 09, 2008

My brain functioning improved significantly. No more "foggy thinking" in the morning. On the other hand, my wife, who takes the same caps, didn't notice any change in her brain activities.

relaxes the nervous system

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Nov 20, 2008

good for the brain and relaxes nervous system, but again don't like fillers like steric acid which is a lubricant for machinery and is hydrogenated. I saw a documentary on this that gave me the chills

Choline & Insositol

Posted by Reviewer1084968 on Jan 24, 2009

My wife says this is a feel good pill. A memeber of the B-vitamen family. Good for providing energy and assist in the metabolism of cholesterol and fat in the liver.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1161249 on Aug 30, 2010

Very happy with this product...helps with so many things including memory...thx

Great combination

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on Nov 07, 2011

Good for brain fog

Relaxing

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 31, 2012

What a nice surprise! I dump two out of their capsules at night and take them right before bed. I notice that I feel relaxed through the night. The next day I am more calm as well. This may have been an off-target hope, but I was hoping it would help with weight loss. Maybe they will over time since better quality sleep is an essential step in the right direction to weight loss and overall health.

Happy about this product

Posted by Reviewer3347558 on Aug 03, 2010

I have taken this for quite a while and have been happy with the purchase. I don't know if this is purely a placebo effect but as I don't suffer any side effect, I am happy to continue taking it in the foreseeable future.

Not bad

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Apr 01, 2014

just started to use this but hubby claims that it does help his memory and thinking.I want to try it for my hair and pure inositol is too sweet for me ,my candida like the sweet too much !!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 15, 2014

Only wish it had a veggie cap, if it did I'd give 5 stars. Helping me to rebuild my myelin sheath damaged from Guillane Barre/neuro Lyme. I'm taking a 2 2x per day.

Just vitamins

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on May 03, 2016

I did not use these vitamins long enough to provide a definite review. But a mild positive effect is noticeable in what concerns the stress level. It helps me keep a more stable mood, and reduces the anxiety.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »