品質很好!

Posted by 4842616299554449625 on Mar 16, 2016

懷孕時都補充這個,寶寶非常的健康,不知道是不是因為這個,懷孕時都沒有過度發胖,NOW食品品質令人安心。

4000mg+ vivid dreams

Posted by 5675851188868194595 on Feb 16, 2016

4000mg+ causes vivid dreams and consistently long dreams An example i had a dream of an entire day rather than short bursts and then changing to a different dream and sometimes forgetting like i usually get without the supplement Combine this supplement with fish and krill oil and you will also be able to remember your dream when you wake up

It works

Posted by 4985474838921990038 on Dec 28, 2015

I had brought this product nearly a mouths and I found that it helps boost my memory, through it is not quite obvious. I take two capsule daily, one takes after breakfast white the another takes after dinner. I usually take it with vitamin B5. If you want to have a better memory, this product is a good choice for a reasonable price, but remember that it works only if you take these occasionally. Don't expect it helps you boost your brain memory in a short period.

Now Foods, Choline & Inositol, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by 4948593578076261066 on Apr 27, 2015

Effective and arrived quickly.

good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 18, 2015

using this to repair myelin sheath. Calming.

New Zealand Customer

Posted by 5205892534780666608 on Feb 27, 2015

I have noticed an improvement in my wellbeing but it has not been long enough yet to fully evaluate this product. As for delivery and service that is also five star the parcel arrived from the USA in about the same length of time as it can take from an Auckland distributor here in New Zealand. I will definitely buy more product from iHerb

High potency, very convenient

Posted by 5647235632396578460 on Dec 11, 2014

Really good supplement that provides Choline in great amounts and Inosotol too. I only wanted the Choline actually but the Inositol also provides neural benefits so it did no harm. Very happy with this product.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5325051899935487352 on Nov 11, 2014

i love this combination. It has no yucky after taste and does not get stuck in your throat . Started taking this for papa and can already see a reduction in amount of hair lost.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1445508 on Nov 06, 2014

I originally bought this for panic attacks. Well, I don't think it made any difference to that, but I am also losing my hair (male pattern balding, even though I'm a girl) and I've noticed my hair is slightly better, but mostly I'm losing less. It had definitely slowed down the falling out rate. This is my second bottle and I wouldn't stop taking it.

Helps with brain problems.

Posted by 4714866263273181224 on Sep 26, 2014

Girlfriend has sayd that im more happy and positive person since i started to eat these. Also overall energiness and "brainwork" has improved. My hangovers are not killing me anymore either.