Now Foods, Choline & Inositol, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

vital for nerve regeneration

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Nov 02, 2009

i started to taking this to recover damaged nerves along the spine from heavy metal toxicity. since chelating out the metals from the body, this has been one of the must for my daily regimen. i can feel the strengthening of the nerve sheaths and will be taking until my body says enough. the side effects is that my hair falls out a lot less after finishing couple of bottles.

Great For Many Problems

Posted by Reviewer2825774 on Sep 09, 2012

I've been taking this for a little over a month and can say it absolutely works! I first bought these to increase hair and nail growth, which it has done, but it has had other positive effects. For instance, it has tremendously helped my memory. I was getting concerned about losing my memory and at one point had trouble recalling my own social security number. Since taking these, I can memorize someone's phone number after looking at it just once! I'm so relieved now. It also calms me down. I am naturally a very nervous/anxious person and when I take these, I feel so calm. I take 2 a day, one at lunch and the other before bed. Maybe I have an imbalance or something, but these really worked for me. I take these along with L-Carnosine, DMAE, and Acetyl-L-Carnitine for a synergistic anti-aging effect.

Fantastic stuff!!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Oct 31, 2007

I buy this for my mom who swears by it for keeping your hair from falling out!

Two Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Aug 19, 2009

Inositol is good for arteriosclerosis along with vitamin k and grape seed extract. Choline is needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.

No more pain!!

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Jul 04, 2007

Thank you for carrying this hard to find mineral combination that helps my bone pain and carpal-tunnel-like symptoms go away!