great product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Aug 24, 2011

I use to keep my blood sugar in check and avoid having hypoglycemia. It works for me. Also good to avoid having sweet cravings.

the right cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1078799 on Jun 30, 2010

The right kind of cinnamon and a very good price.

lowered my sugar

Posted by Reviewer3238144 on Sep 09, 2010

lowered my sugar, and when combined with chromium

best weight controller for me

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I take this with every meal and I just don't seem to be eating as much, don't know why, but it seems to help with my appetite.

Fantastic product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2816177 on Feb 01, 2012

I have type 2 diabetes and the cinnamon bark capsules has lowered my blood sugar level significantly. Highly recommended !!!

Keeps me fit

Posted by 4695495109214537560 on May 02, 2014

2 times 2 a day gives me a better blood suger level... They taste great and also good to use in the kitchen!

RETRACTED, SINCE CHANGED CINNAMON TYPE Incredible for glucose control, AT FULL DOSE

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 11, 2012

Now that NOW has unfortunately switched to Cassia Cinnamon like "everyone else," my original review below and 5-star rating no longer apply. After nearing the end of my first bottle, 120 capsules, it was a no-brainer to buy 240. I've tried other Cinnamon products (mostly extracts of the more-studied cassia variety that's common to American spice racks), and they don't compare to NOW's whole-herb True/Ceylon/Verum Cinnamon Bark product. But it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that I take TWO capsules before each of two meals, as the label recommends. Surprisingly, one capsule at a time has minimal effect for me, while two at a time have been *extremely* effective at keeping glucose from spiking. It's also nice to know that the variety of cinnamon used in this product is naturally low in coumarins, which researchers say might have some level of toxicity for susceptible people in large or sustained doses. (Whole-herb cassia, OTOH, has pretty high levels of coumarins. Those are absent in water-extracted cassia products, but so are the potentially-beneficial cinnamaldehyde oils.) BTW, I notice that my blood pressure seems to have become even more consistently normal than before I started using this product, though I'm not yet certain whether the NOW Cinnamon Bark is contributing to that. But for glucose control, it's a KEEPER!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on May 22, 2011

last time my mother bought the smaller bottle and she liked it so much that she bought the bigger one, she says it is an excellent supplement for people with diabetes, she feels much better and her sugar is much lower, she also looks mroe energized, very good product!

Lowered my blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1206889 on Jan 19, 2011

My doctor and I were surprised - my blood sugar lowered by several points, into the acceptable range!

Excellent Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2947914 on May 04, 2011

When I opened the bottle with the Cinnamon Bark I ordered from iHerb, I knew I had made an excellent purchase. The powerful scent of fresh cinnamon exploded from the bottle, and filled the air around me. It was a scent I had never experienced before in my life. No cinnamon product I had ever bought locally smelled as fresh as what iHerb sent me. I could not have been more pleased with this purchase.