lowered my sugar

Posted by Reviewer3238144 on Sep 09, 2010

lowered my sugar, and when combined with chromium

best weight controller for me

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I take this with every meal and I just don't seem to be eating as much, don't know why, but it seems to help with my appetite.

Verom Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Aug 07, 2011

I buy this product because it has true cinnamon not cassie. I have used this for years to help diabetes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Aug 24, 2011

I use to keep my blood sugar in check and avoid having hypoglycemia. It works for me. Also good to avoid having sweet cravings.

Fantastic product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2816177 on Feb 01, 2012

I have type 2 diabetes and the cinnamon bark capsules has lowered my blood sugar level significantly. Highly recommended !!!

Keeps me fit

Posted by 4695495109214537560 on May 02, 2014

2 times 2 a day gives me a better blood suger level... They taste great and also good to use in the kitchen!

RETRACTED, SINCE CHANGED CINNAMON TYPE Incredible for glucose control, AT FULL DOSE

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 11, 2012

Now that NOW has unfortunately switched to Cassia Cinnamon like "everyone else," my original review below and 5-star rating no longer apply. After nearing the end of my first bottle, 120 capsules, it was a no-brainer to buy 240. I've tried other Cinnamon products (mostly extracts of the more-studied cassia variety that's common to American spice racks), and they don't compare to NOW's whole-herb True/Ceylon/Verum Cinnamon Bark product. But it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that I take TWO capsules before each of two meals, as the label recommends. Surprisingly, one capsule at a time has minimal effect for me, while two at a time have been *extremely* effective at keeping glucose from spiking. It's also nice to know that the variety of cinnamon used in this product is naturally low in coumarins, which researchers say might have some level of toxicity for susceptible people in large or sustained doses. (Whole-herb cassia, OTOH, has pretty high levels of coumarins. Those are absent in water-extracted cassia products, but so are the potentially-beneficial cinnamaldehyde oils.) BTW, I notice that my blood pressure seems to have become even more consistently normal than before I started using this product, though I'm not yet certain whether the NOW Cinnamon Bark is contributing to that. But for glucose control, it's a KEEPER!

Real cinnamon - PCOS

Posted by Reviewer1573090 on Nov 09, 2009

As described, real cinnamon as well. I used this because I have PCOS and it seems to help regulate my blood sugar better than without. I do not ovulated but have done so 1x since starting this regiment.

Absolutely Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2709858 on Dec 01, 2009

This was recommended by my doctor. I find this particular product to offer the best value over similar products.

Daily supplement

Posted by Reviewer2238762 on Jan 31, 2008

Good value for price. No side effects.