Perfect as an additional sugars control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011

I suffer from diabetes and normal medicines whilst important need supplementation. Cinnamon Bark and Banaba Leaves is a great combination and is used by my wife, daughter and myself.

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2245916 on May 06, 2011

I bought this mainly because I sometimes have weird blood sugar issues. I am not a diabetic or anything, but I sometimes feel like my blood sugar is too low or sometimes if I eat something very sweet, it upsets my stomach. I have been feeling great since I started taking this and I think it could be moderating my appetite a bit as well.

helps

Posted by Reviewer1960870 on Mar 14, 2011

good

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Feb 20, 2011

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to try this brand of cinnamon. I've tried other brands in the past and saw no difference so I was a bit skeptical. I've always had a problem with my body storing excess fat so I had to watch carbs so closely. After age 50, that didn't even seem to help much as my weight crept up. I read Gary Taubes' last two books and understand that when your blood sugar rises, your body produces insulin which directs excess blood glucose into your fat cells. It's not simply calories in/calories out. Anyway, I started these as directed and I know my blood sugar is not spiking. My weight is slowly coming back down. I haven't been this bullish on a supplement in a long time. I'll take this stuff for life if it keeps working this way.

should be good for lowering blood sugar !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Jan 22, 2011

I am a diabetic type II sufferer. just started this recently to go with my other supplements to lower my blood sugar levels. They are magnesium citrate,chromium GTF and Alpha-Lipoic acid. They are working remarkably well ! This is the right type of Cinnamon to take from NOW foods to have any effect in helping lowering blood sugar levels. A good dosage for the price

Cool

Posted by Reviewer1135755 on Jan 10, 2011

I don't think this is sort of product I could tell whether this is good or not good by just taking 3 weeks. But since I like the taste of cinnamon, this tastes(It's capsule I know) awesome for me and I believe this is doing something good while I feel nothing.

Husband's fasting glucose.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jan 06, 2011

I tried this product because of it's excellent reviews on iherb. My husband's glucose levels are now steady and normal.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1372131 on Jan 03, 2011

I'm trusting that this will lower my insulin levels and enable me to lose weight.

cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Dec 14, 2010

This stuff has been great for the water retention I get in my feet. It is, after all, a diuretic. Don't take it a night or before a road trip!

great price