THE REAL THING

Posted by Reviewer1346337 on Dec 29, 2009

My blood glucose readings have dropped ten points in the last year.

Great for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2680114 on Jul 08, 2010

I am type 2 diabetic, managing well with diet and exercise, no drugs, no insulin. My A1c's are below 6, so I am not living in a fantasy world. For me cinnamon is the number one most important supplement I take to support my grain free, healthy diet and exercise regime. Price from iherb is great and a 4 day delivery to Australia makes it perfect.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1316994 on Mar 28, 2008

This product I can tell when it is going to explode in the stomach you get a cinnamon taste in your mouth

easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1013857 on Jul 28, 2009

easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1320140 on Apr 09, 2009

I am very satisfied with my order. The prices are great and great products. I was impressed by the short wait tme for the delivery of the product. Thank you very much. Dave

True cinnamon

Posted by ant-health on Nov 08, 2010

Amazing that I found the difference between cassia & cinnamon a few mths ago. Cassia is more common & is cut/mixed with true cinnamon in usual commercial powders found in shops. Cassia has a liver toxin in it & is in bigger quantities in cassia. So be careful what you use. This brand has the true cinnamon that will help with regulatring blood sugar.

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer3239236 on Sep 18, 2011

I've been using this for about a month now, and my glucose levels have been measurably more stable (there is far less fluctuation throughout the day according to a diabetic's monitor I purchased).

Love this Cinnamon Bark

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on May 20, 2011

I have a family history of diabetes and I am also trying to watch my weight. This helps and the best part is that I can open the capsule and add to hot water and have a great tasting Cinnamon tea!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

Great benefits! This Now Foods Cinnamon Bark helped my husbands blood sugar levels return to a normal range. The Dr. is impressed with his numbers.

Better Than expected

Posted by Reviewer2949741 on Jul 27, 2011

I worried about this product for myself. With regular cinnamon products I always burp up the cinnamon. I do not burp this up. Good size capsule easy to swallow.