Great for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2680114 on Jul 08, 2010

I am type 2 diabetic, managing well with diet and exercise, no drugs, no insulin. My A1c's are below 6, so I am not living in a fantasy world. For me cinnamon is the number one most important supplement I take to support my grain free, healthy diet and exercise regime. Price from iherb is great and a 4 day delivery to Australia makes it perfect.

THE REAL THING

Posted by Reviewer1346337 on Dec 29, 2009

My blood glucose readings have dropped ten points in the last year.

easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1013857 on Jul 28, 2009

easy to swallow

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1316994 on Mar 28, 2008

This product I can tell when it is going to explode in the stomach you get a cinnamon taste in your mouth

Posted by Reviewer1320140 on Apr 09, 2009

I am very satisfied with my order. The prices are great and great products. I was impressed by the short wait tme for the delivery of the product. Thank you very much. Dave

True cinnamon

Posted by ant-health on Nov 08, 2010

Amazing that I found the difference between cassia & cinnamon a few mths ago. Cassia is more common & is cut/mixed with true cinnamon in usual commercial powders found in shops. Cassia has a liver toxin in it & is in bigger quantities in cassia. So be careful what you use. This brand has the true cinnamon that will help with regulatring blood sugar.

helps

Posted by Reviewer1960870 on Mar 14, 2011

good

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2245916 on May 06, 2011

I bought this mainly because I sometimes have weird blood sugar issues. I am not a diabetic or anything, but I sometimes feel like my blood sugar is too low or sometimes if I eat something very sweet, it upsets my stomach. I have been feeling great since I started taking this and I think it could be moderating my appetite a bit as well.

Perfect as an additional sugars control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011

I suffer from diabetes and normal medicines whilst important need supplementation. Cinnamon Bark and Banaba Leaves is a great combination and is used by my wife, daughter and myself.

Love this Cinnamon Bark

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on May 20, 2011

I have a family history of diabetes and I am also trying to watch my weight. This helps and the best part is that I can open the capsule and add to hot water and have a great tasting Cinnamon tea!