Now Foods citric acid

Posted by 5303697138590787308 on Mar 14, 2016

The citric acid didn't work for me. I couldn't get any of my seeds to sprout using this product. Without it my seeds sprouted beautifully. Not sure what the problem is.

Good quality good packaging.

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

Happy with this citric acid. REALLY helps with keeping mold off the sprouts. Highly recommend

good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

Nothing special and it is just a citric acid powder.

works as catalyst to oxygen-based colon cleanser

Posted by 5342421467929814951 on Jan 04, 2014

I am using this together with Now Foods Magnesium Oxide on iHerb to create oxygen based colon cleansing product for myself. After taking this combo, I go to toilet almost every 30 mins. I feel clean afterwards inside, and it has improved my digestion.

Hair rinse

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Nov 18, 2013

I used to use ACV for my hair rinses but even after thorough washing my hair still smelt! People moved away from me on buses :( I switched to using a teaspoon of this in a Litre of water for my conditioner and it works just the same if not better! My hair is smoother than it was with ACV. Way more convenient as well, and no lingering smell

Lots of uses!

Posted by Reviewer1405153 on May 02, 2013

I use this to make bath bombs and homemade automatic dish detergent.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Oct 21, 2012

My sprouts got a little bit bit better and did noe go bad as fast. This can gets used up quite fast if you are sprouting a lot. Therefore its a great "testing the product" can. Next time i am going for the bigger one, same brand.

Citric Acid

Posted by Reviewer3110600 on Jan 11, 2012

This was recommended to keep mold, etc from growing in sprouts as they grow. I rinse my seed once a day with the recommended mixture. Seems to work just fine.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2980361 on Nov 28, 2011

I used this to decalsify my drying rack, and also put a bit in when sterilising my baby's bottles. Very effective!

Great for sprouting

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

I grow sprouts in a jar in my pantry, and I add 1/4 tsp. citric acid to the rinse water twice a day. Sprouts do seem fresher this way - no mold ever.