Great for cleaning espresso machines, really.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Nov 24, 2009

Good price, good product. Thanks iherb

Does the job I wanted it to do!

Posted by Reviewer1059128 on Dec 23, 2008

I got this to mix with water to replace a diluted vinegar rinse in removing the alkalinity that shampoo bars can leave on the hair, because I don't like using stinky vinegar. It worked great! :) It was pretty easy detangling my hair using the rinse.

Multi-Purpose

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Works good in homemade dishwasher soap and makes a nice cocktail for a belly-ache when mixed in baking soda and water.

Ingrid Meyer

Posted by Reviewer1457920 on Nov 09, 2008

Your product arrived in good time. I have used it to get stains out of the toilet water tamk. It worked! Thank you. Ingrid

Hair rinse

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Nov 18, 2013

I used to use ACV for my hair rinses but even after thorough washing my hair still smelt! People moved away from me on buses :( I switched to using a teaspoon of this in a Litre of water for my conditioner and it works just the same if not better! My hair is smoother than it was with ACV. Way more convenient as well, and no lingering smell

works as catalyst to oxygen-based colon cleanser

Posted by 5342421467929814951 on Jan 04, 2014

I am using this together with Now Foods Magnesium Oxide on iHerb to create oxygen based colon cleansing product for myself. After taking this combo, I go to toilet almost every 30 mins. I feel clean afterwards inside, and it has improved my digestion.

Great for sprouting

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

I bought this to use in preventing mold in my broccoli sprouts. Works like a charm!

Great for cheese!

Posted by Reviewer1633342 on Jul 16, 2009

I use this product in cheesemaking and it works wonderful for mozzarella.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1606633 on Aug 02, 2009

The product was amazing! I used it to de-scale my baby bottle warmer and the result surprised me! I'll definitely keep using it and buy again!

Amazing!

Posted by patehosplace on Jul 04, 2010

I buy this citric acid to take with MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) founded by Jim Humble. Check it out. This citric acid is perfect and priced just as perfect!