IHerb.com ROCKS

Posted by Reviewer2114170 on Oct 01, 2008

I was pleased with how quickly my citric acid arrived.(IHerb.com ROCKS!) The citric acid appears to work well. I am using it for canning tomatoes and the only thing I would have liked more would have been additional info on the labelfor canning and not just sprouting purposes. FYI- I contacted NOW foods and was told to follow FDA amounts on canning which are 1/2 tsp. per quart of tomatoes and 1/4 tsp. per pint.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1421399 on Oct 19, 2008

I use citric acid to make a delicious lemon water. Usually the citric acid is terribly expensive but with this unbelievable price I can make the lemon water all the time. Thanks iHerb.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2872375 on Dec 30, 2008

I have not compared citric acid quality, but this product is a great value. I use it to make fizzing bath bombs and they are great.

home owner

Posted by Reviewer2824554 on Jan 26, 2009

use as cleaner for household hard water stains - works very well

citric acid

Posted by Reviewer1467068 on May 30, 2008

excellent product, uses in dishwasher with dishwasher detergent to avoid graying, cloudy fim on glassware.Good price, rapid mailing service. Thanks.

Excellent Value - Super Size!

Posted by Reviewer1919904 on Jul 23, 2008

This is a great product for use as an additive in Cheesemaking. It is essential to making really great mozzarella!

Quick Receipt of Order

Posted by Reviewer2652160 on Apr 13, 2009

A couple weeks ago I ordered a supply of "citric acid" for use in cleaning my swimming pool. I was pleasantly supprised with the quick response to my order. The shipment was received within about three days from the time I placed the order on line. The packaging of the material is very good.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on May 31, 2009

I use this stuff to make cheese and it is an excellent value.

Now Foods, Citric Acid (food grade)

Posted by Reviewer3206969 on Feb 28, 2012

I use this to clean my distillers and dishwasher. Love this product. Distillers, 6 years old and dishwasher, 17 years old all still look like new. Bright and shinny. Plus, if I want to add a bit of tartness to some beverage (fruit or tomato juice), I can safely do so.

Great Stuff and Good Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2839290 on Jan 08, 2009

I ordered this product and got it in a few days and used it to make bath fizzies for Christmas gifts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »