B vitamins HAVE to reach the colon

Posted by Reviewer3002881 on Nov 04, 2006

This is an exceptionally well-designed product. In co-enzyme form so the body can use it right away AND enteric coated for transport to the critical absorbtion site - the colon. Now Foods shows once again that it grows its customer base by making better products than anybody else AND for less $$. They don't jump on the bandwagon (of another's discoveries), they ARE the bandwagon.

Now Foods, Co-Enzyme-B-Complex with Alpha-lypoic Acid & CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2700773 on Aug 14, 2008

After taking the B-Complex for only a short time, I can tell a difference in my overall feeling of well-being--I'm calmer, have less headaches and sleep better.So far I'm pleased with this product.

Active formulation with a bonus!

Posted by Reviewer2399310 on Dec 03, 2008

Love this formulation because of P5P and methylcobalamin/dibencoside...with alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 to boot! They are extras I want, but don't want to have to take separately.

No longer "allergen free."

Posted by Reviewer1681024 on May 31, 2012

The old labels for this product used to read "Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, mild, egg, shellfish or preservatives." The new labels read "Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens." It's now possible for this product to become contaminated with allergens. I am now unable to tolerate the product.

Great, made my life long PMS go away

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Aug 14, 2012

Had been suffering from quite severe PMS (depressed, swollen breasts, weight gain, period wouldn't start in time, acne). That's over now. Totally over. I am now surprised by my period. Other B-complexes did that too, this one seems to work even a little better but I'm not absolutely sure about that one.

Best B vitamin product out there

Posted by Reviewer3208252 on Oct 06, 2012

This is possibly the best product around for M.E/CFS as it has the B vitamins as Co Enzymes which help the body to produce energy. I highly recommend for any M.E sufferers.

NOW Foods Co-Enzyme B-Complex w/Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2578617 on May 30, 2008

This is a wonderful combination. It saves money not having to order everything separately (as well as the time it would take to ingest them all individually...lol).

Helps OCD

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Nov 25, 2007

I have my son taking this because he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & I read that this product helps people with that. He has been using it for over a year now & is showing some improvement in symtoms, they are not gone but they have lessened, enough that he can be off of the medication prescribed by the doctor.

Taking it for a year

Posted by Reviewer3120387 on Dec 28, 2007

I have problems absorbing B Vitamins and having my body adapt to stimulants within months. This is the only B Vitamin supplement that has lasted more then a week and still be effective. I have taken the full range of B Vits from several different companies, have taken higher then average dosages with no consistency in results unit this product. I reccomend NOW Ascorbic Acid powder in addition if it dosnt seem to be working like normal, it seems to help the body matabolize it better (mix into a glass of water).

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Oct 25, 2007

This form of vitamin B Complex is excellent since it is coated so that it makes it thru your stomach before it is absorbed. Your stomach acid will not affect it.