Really potent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Beware, this is a really potent supplement. I started taking one capsule but realized it was to much, i couldn't fall i sleep and i felt over-energized. Now i take half a capsule and that really boosts my energy good enough.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2848316 on Aug 31, 2011

Have used this for some time, really effective in hindering migraines.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer3006001 on Dec 27, 2011

I eat these in the morning in order to prevent migrain and it has worked. These are usually quite expensive but this product has really good value for money.

it helps

Posted by Reviewer2484936 on Mar 02, 2014

Now vitamins is a trusted company. I have researched them. This product has definitely helped my health.

COQ10 needed for the heart

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Oct 19, 2010

This product is vital if you have heart, CHF or PCOS type problems. My daughter and I use this product and find it aids heart function and general health

Gave it to a friend following chemo who had very damaged heart

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Oct 23, 2010

Her ejection fraction improved remarkably. I take it for overall health and my husband definitely took it when on those awful statins as it destroys coQ10.

Better Price Than In Stores

Posted by Reviewer1123168 on Aug 05, 2010

I originally bought this product in a health store and paid way too much for it. I purchased it for my gums to prevent anymore receding and for my heart. My gums are about the same, but they also haven't gotten any worse. So I will keep purchasing it.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1049906 on Apr 24, 2011

For some reason my food digestion has been better with this product.

My Products & Reviews

Posted by 5020119616081544384 on Jun 17, 2014

All items are nicely packed and delivery fast.

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I felt the difference immediately after starting to use this product. I am a mercury toxified person and have developed high BP and insulin resistence over the years. CoQ10 made a difference and lowered both BP (I measure this myself daily 3 times) and blood sugar (I test this once a week) significantly. Especially the wildly fluctuating bloodsugar became more stable. CoQ10 does many other good things, you can look them up everywhere. One negative point: the caps contain carob, which I am highly allergic to (got in an anfylactic shock once after eating carob for the first time in my life). So I open the cap with a knife point and squeeze the content out onto my breakfast rice waffle. It's edible. But why does Now Foods use carob?