Now Foods, CoQ10, 50 mg, 100 Softgels

Bleeding Gums

Posted by Reviewer2335677 on Apr 12, 2010

My Dentist recommended that I take CoQ10 to reduce my gum bleeding contributed to asprin therapy and it works!

COQ10 and Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1694489 on Feb 23, 2008

As a type 2 diabetic, I am prescribed lovastatin for cholesterol control. The statin drugs actually deplete coQ10 levels so this is a 'must take' supplement for all statin drug users.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Mar 20, 2008

The synergistic effect of the Vit. E, Selenium, and CoQ10 together in this product gives a MORE noticeable energy boost than other more expensive CoQ10 products with 2 or 3 times the CoQ10 without the cofactors.

Excellent Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Dec 02, 2010

I bought this product because I was having trouble with my gums, despite getting regular dental cleanings. My gums would sometimes bleed after brushing, and I would have sorenss in a spot or two. Since using CoQ10 for the last 3 or 4 months, my gums are pink and healthy, no more soreness or bleeding. Highly recommend, A+++

COQ10

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 13, 2009

I like this product beause I have to chew my pills and this soft gell does not taste bad even chewed. It also seems to work efficiently. Coq10 is one of those products I don't see any immediate difference but notice one when I got off it for awhile.