New To iHerb?

Now Foods, CoQ10, 600 mg, 60 Softgels

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259743 on Jan 08, 2010

My mom has Parkinson's and was prescribed this product by her neurologist a few years ago. Taken in conjunction with her prescription medication it has significantly slowed down the progression of her desease. After I saw the results, I decided to try this product myself. In addition to improving my skin, it eliminated my gum desease and strengthened my gums. Now I am also purchasing this product for my father who is on a number of heart medications. This product is known to reduce negative effects of statins. I highly recommend this product, especially to people who are on heavy prescription meds for heart condition or cancer.

600 mg coq10

Posted by Reviewer1990759 on May 15, 2008

I take 600 mg per day and this pill is the perffect size. I still have a small supply of 150 mg pills to consume, but tried a week's worth of this product and felt no difference. 600 mg of coQ10 is about what the body makes when a person is in their twenties, and so is a rational dosage choice for an old man like me (79). CoQ10 is a true geriatric vitamin. Thank you iHerb for offering this.

CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2799386 on Sep 04, 2008

thanks so much--your order came very quickly! the product seems to be working well, and your company is so easy to order from. (the other company is so many times backordered for this product, and we have to wait, sometimes as long as a month or more) it's also hard to find companies that sell the coq10 in the 600 mg strength. my husband's neurologist recommended the coq 10 (1500-2000 mg/day)for his parkinson's. it has been clinically proven to help in this degenerative disease.

COQ10 600MG FROM NOW FOOD

Posted by Reviewer2876591 on Sep 10, 2008

THE PRODUCT IS GOOD BUT THE PHISICAL SIZE IS RATHER BIG. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING IT.

Best Value for Co-Q10, period.

Posted by Reviewer2929627 on Mar 24, 2007

Their 400mg. softgel cap was one of the largest I have seen. This should be really huge. The price and softgel form make this a superior purchase.