Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259743 on Jan 08, 2010

My mom has Parkinson's and was prescribed this product by her neurologist a few years ago. Taken in conjunction with her prescription medication it has significantly slowed down the progression of her desease. After I saw the results, I decided to try this product myself. In addition to improving my skin, it eliminated my gum desease and strengthened my gums. Now I am also purchasing this product for my father who is on a number of heart medications. This product is known to reduce negative effects of statins. I highly recommend this product, especially to people who are on heavy prescription meds for heart condition or cancer.

600 mg coq10

Posted by Reviewer1990759 on May 15, 2008

I take 600 mg per day and this pill is the perffect size. I still have a small supply of 150 mg pills to consume, but tried a week's worth of this product and felt no difference. 600 mg of coQ10 is about what the body makes when a person is in their twenties, and so is a rational dosage choice for an old man like me (79). CoQ10 is a true geriatric vitamin. Thank you iHerb for offering this.

CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2799386 on Sep 04, 2008

thanks so much--your order came very quickly! the product seems to be working well, and your company is so easy to order from. (the other company is so many times backordered for this product, and we have to wait, sometimes as long as a month or more) it's also hard to find companies that sell the coq10 in the 600 mg strength. my husband's neurologist recommended the coq 10 (1500-2000 mg/day)for his parkinson's. it has been clinically proven to help in this degenerative disease.

COQ10 600MG FROM NOW FOOD

Posted by Reviewer2876591 on Sep 10, 2008

THE PRODUCT IS GOOD BUT THE PHISICAL SIZE IS RATHER BIG. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING IT.

Best Value for Co-Q10, period.

Posted by Reviewer2929627 on Mar 24, 2007

Their 400mg. softgel cap was one of the largest I have seen. This should be really huge. The price and softgel form make this a superior purchase.

This product is awesome

Posted by Reviewer3167434 on Nov 27, 2007

Eversince i have been using this product, almost for 6 month, my cholestrol level have been reduced by 24 points (total) and LDL by 10 points

can't say enough good about this product

Posted by Reviewer1710038 on Apr 10, 2008

Husband has parkinson disease and CoQ10 at high doses is important for his well being. This product gives great results and if not for this brand we could not afford this very beneficial product. I get the lower doses for myself as we age we all need to supplement, and for us, this is the way to go!! ;-)

aww yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3106711 on Apr 23, 2009

I recently had a heart enzyme test done and came back very healthy this product could be the reason.

great price!

Posted by Reviewer2399513 on Oct 25, 2007

I am using this product in a mega-dose quantity as recommended by Dr. Hulda Clark for a tough parasite problem. I needed the higher mg, and was glad to find the 600 mg..plus 1/2 the price of what I would have paid for it when I found it in a Health Food Store.

Very good value

Posted by Reviewer2249512 on Nov 28, 2008

Love the product as it is easier to take two pills rather than twenty four! Hate the fact that although I contacted iHerb.com regarding the fact that only five bottles were received by me rather than six, they have neither acknowledged my e-mail or credited my account!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »