Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259743 on Jan 08, 2010

My mom has Parkinson's and was prescribed this product by her neurologist a few years ago. Taken in conjunction with her prescription medication it has significantly slowed down the progression of her desease. After I saw the results, I decided to try this product myself. In addition to improving my skin, it eliminated my gum desease and strengthened my gums. Now I am also purchasing this product for my father who is on a number of heart medications. This product is known to reduce negative effects of statins. I highly recommend this product, especially to people who are on heavy prescription meds for heart condition or cancer.

600 mg coq10

Posted by Reviewer1990759 on May 15, 2008

I take 600 mg per day and this pill is the perffect size. I still have a small supply of 150 mg pills to consume, but tried a week's worth of this product and felt no difference. 600 mg of coQ10 is about what the body makes when a person is in their twenties, and so is a rational dosage choice for an old man like me (79). CoQ10 is a true geriatric vitamin. Thank you iHerb for offering this.

CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2799386 on Sep 04, 2008

thanks so much--your order came very quickly! the product seems to be working well, and your company is so easy to order from. (the other company is so many times backordered for this product, and we have to wait, sometimes as long as a month or more) it's also hard to find companies that sell the coq10 in the 600 mg strength. my husband's neurologist recommended the coq 10 (1500-2000 mg/day)for his parkinson's. it has been clinically proven to help in this degenerative disease.

COQ10 600MG FROM NOW FOOD

Posted by Reviewer2876591 on Sep 10, 2008

THE PRODUCT IS GOOD BUT THE PHISICAL SIZE IS RATHER BIG. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING IT.

Best Value for Co-Q10, period.

Posted by Reviewer2929627 on Mar 24, 2007

Their 400mg. softgel cap was one of the largest I have seen. This should be really huge. The price and softgel form make this a superior purchase.

This product is awesome

Posted by Reviewer3167434 on Nov 27, 2007

Eversince i have been using this product, almost for 6 month, my cholestrol level have been reduced by 24 points (total) and LDL by 10 points

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer1925055 on Oct 25, 2011

Since my husband started taking the CoQ10 about 18 months ago, his leg cramps have disappeared totally and his shaking from Parkinsons has greatly diminished. His neurologist advised us to get the highest dosage we could find, and the 600 mg is it. I have not seen it anyplace else. When our shipment this summer arrived melted from the intense heat, iHerb gave us an immediate refund. Their service is rapid and dependable. Thank you!

CoQ10 for Parkinson's

Posted by Reviewer3363511 on Feb 07, 2012

I take CoQ10 600mg twice daily as a supplement for Parkinson's. I can't really say if it's helping to slow down the progression but I haven't gotten worse since taking it during the last 2-3 years.

can't say enough good about this product

Posted by Reviewer1710038 on Apr 10, 2008

Husband has parkinson disease and CoQ10 at high doses is important for his well being. This product gives great results and if not for this brand we could not afford this very beneficial product. I get the lower doses for myself as we age we all need to supplement, and for us, this is the way to go!! ;-)

aww yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3106711 on Apr 23, 2009

I recently had a heart enzyme test done and came back very healthy this product could be the reason.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »