Total Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1635612 on Aug 13, 2010

Besides the fact that this product smells horrible, kind of like rancid oil, which stays after you wash your face, but it gave me a burning sensation. Not recommended at all!

terrible

Posted by Reviewer3335344 on Oct 09, 2010

This burns my face when I apply it. I don't know if it'ssuppose to or not. I have tried it when my face is wet and it's the same. It makes it itch for a few minutes.

Burns skin

Posted by Reviewer3054322 on Dec 08, 2010

I used this product a couple of times, and it made my skin burn. I do not have a sensitive skin. It also did not seem to have any positive effect on my skin, but that could be because I decided to stop using it. I do not recommend it.

itches my skin

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011

my skin is not sensitive and yet this itches me like mad, had to wash it off. I should have been warned by others who complained of the same problem. Also it stinks!I use weleda rose skincare now, much better!

NOW Foods CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1351020 on Aug 19, 2012

Thought I would try this for mature skin because it is certainly reasonably priced. I go along with some other reviews--it makes my skin burn. Tried it the first night after using the CoQ10 serum and it burned. I skipped a couple of nights then tried it by itself with the same effect. Not for me, my skin is too sensitive. AH

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1521827 on Dec 01, 2009

Good cream but something iritating my skin. Aloe probably. So not for me, but pretty sure the cream is good

Not what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1863239 on Jun 15, 2008

Not a great product for me. Did not moisturize well and my skin reacted badly to the product. Returned.

C. Swem

Posted by Reviewer1734948 on Sep 12, 2008

Not happy with this product