Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

NOW Foods CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1351020 on Aug 19, 2012

Thought I would try this for mature skin because it is certainly reasonably priced. I go along with some other reviews--it makes my skin burn. Tried it the first night after using the CoQ10 serum and it burned. I skipped a couple of nights then tried it by itself with the same effect. Not for me, my skin is too sensitive. AH

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 31, 2012

I do notice a slight stinging that goes away within a minute or so after application--My only complaint. Over the last few years I have noticed my pores on my face are visible-never had that problem before-I'm in my early 40s. So far this is the only product I've tried that diminishes the appearance of my pores, so I'll be back for more when my first tube runs out. I've tried high end cremes from high end stores and they did not work as well as these creme. I use this with other products I've reviewed as there is not one perfect cream out there for me, but very pleased with the combined results.

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013

I am already taking coQ10 tablets, this is to use on the outside of my skin. It will take time to see if it works. I like the texture and packaging. It does not irritate my rosacea.

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jan 05, 2012

We started using this cream instead of another much more expensive cream. I have to say this is not only more effective but spreads very thoroughly using small amounts. Some people may find the smell not perfumed enough, but that is a minor detail. I would definitely recommend this.