Total Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1635612 on Aug 13, 2010

Besides the fact that this product smells horrible, kind of like rancid oil, which stays after you wash your face, but it gave me a burning sensation. Not recommended at all!

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Jul 21, 2010

Love this. Has a nice fragrance. Will definitely order again.

smelly

Posted by Reviewer1296679 on Jul 13, 2010

I was surprised at how un pleasant of a smell this moisturizer was. Not very moisturizing.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I don't know if it's my imagination or wishful thinking or what, but I do think that my face looks smoother. I'm only 31 years old, so I don't really have any significant wrinkles, but I was starting to develop crows' feet around my eyes. I think they've diminished since I began using this moisturizer. I noticed that this moisturizer does burn a little bit when I first apply it, but the feeling soon goes away. It's a little too heavy for morning use, so I only use it before bed. That works for me!

OK

Posted by Reviewer3226341 on Jun 24, 2010

Too greasy for me

Great Moisterizer

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 01, 2010

I really like this moisterizer. In the summer, it is a little too heavy for the daytime. It feels great to put it on at nighttime.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2683516 on Apr 13, 2010

I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I am not sure if I like it yet. I have developed some acne since using this product, though the break-outs could be from another product. I originally bought it for my hands but decided to use it on my face. Maybe I should just use it on my hands.

Working Product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Feb 20, 2010

Noticed after the first night my skin was softer and texture has improved 100%.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1521827 on Dec 01, 2009

Good cream but something iritating my skin. Aloe probably. So not for me, but pretty sure the cream is good

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I really like this creme, although I find it a little too greasy for daytime. I use this as my night cream. It does have a slight smell, probably because of the Q-10, but it goes away almost as soon as you put it on. My face looks great in the morning, glowing. Great ingredients in here, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen along with the Q10. Nothing bad in here! All good for your skin stuff!