Amazing effects on my skin

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Jun 14, 2014

after 4 days of taking, a tiny but decades old red spot on my face exploded, a drop of blood, then disappeared for good. After 20 days, fungal infected toe nail is growing normally. In ten day, I expect the whole nail would be completely normal. My thumb nail got much thicker. however, less noticeable in my toe nails. In Addition to my circulations system, it does a lot of good to my skin.

Works really good with fatigue and many other things..

Posted by 4709710286373877422 on Mar 26, 2014

I suffer from fatigue, tried different stuff, 1-2 of this pills a day and im much calmer and active. I take them with magnesium+b6 and omega 3 and the effect is even better. Gives me good energy for many hours, i feel calmer and more focused. Makes a significant difference to me - great!

Excellent product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Jan 09, 2014

Very good product. One of the best values out there. Can't beat it.

A Staple in My Regimen

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Dec 06, 2013

This product has been a staple supplement for me for years, and it has markedly decreased my blood pressure according to my medical records. It is on the pricey side, but I think my heart is worth it.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5211898292085495242 on Oct 03, 2012

This brand of CoQ10 seems to work the best. It seems quality is of vital importance for CoQ10 to work effectively. A year ago a lab test revealed kidney problems, and also before that I had irregular heart beats. All of this is cured with daily capsule of CoQ10.

NOW Brand of CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1659563 on Jul 11, 2012

Great product, value for money, hope it stays around awhile.

CQ10

Posted by Reviewer3320907 on Nov 02, 2011

very good product and price

CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer1704321 on Jul 27, 2011

The CoQ 10 worked great the same product I bought in the store at half the price.

CQ10

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 14, 2011

Good concentration.

Great Immune Booster

Posted by asiakrys on Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Additionally it is said that coenzyme Q10 combined with vitamin E reduces cholesterol, stimulates the immune system and stimulates the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain. Also - good price:)