お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, CoQ10, High Potency, Cardiovascular Health, 400 mg, 60 Softgels

Great Cardio. supplement

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Sep 26, 2009

Ordered this for my mother. She is 76 years old. She presents with COPD, Atrial Fib. Since taking this supplement, she now breathes much better and the Atial Fib. seems to have improved. Will continue to order this for my mother. Thank you IHerb.

I am so glad I found iHerb.com and their wide variety of quality products at great low prices!

Posted by Reviewer2363044 on Jul 05, 2008

Somewhat large capsule but it goes down without a problem! I wanted to jump start my CoQ10 intake and found this High Potency Now Foods CoQ10 at iHerb.com What a find! I have been taking this Cardiovascular Health capsule for the past couple of months now and I am going to continue taking it because of the improvement I feel in my everyday life.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1303204 on May 17, 2006

I've tried different CoQ10s and this one is best absorbed & hihghest quality. Neurologist has me take it for attention tremor & it really helps!

unique COQ10 formula

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Sep 23, 2006

This was the only product and coq10 formula that helped stop/control my heart palpatations. Too bad that NOW could not make the capsule smaller for easier swallowing.

Great Immune Booster

Posted by asiakrys on Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Additionally it is said that coenzyme Q10 combined with vitamin E reduces cholesterol, stimulates the immune system and stimulates the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain. Also - good price:)