Now Foods, Colloidal Minerals, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Colloidal Minerals are Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1787978 on Dec 08, 2009

The mineral content of 99 percent of our food supply has dropped to a fraction of a percent of what it was 50 years ago. These minerals are vital to our health. The colloidal minerals are absorbed very effectively by the human body. This stuff has made a major difference in my life. No other health foods, supplements, or vitamins -- and I have tried everything -- did what these have done for me in allowing my body to heal -- tendons, etc. -- and creating a fantastic feeling of health, well-being, and vitality. I feel 20 years younger and I can now work-out like I am 20 years younger.

NOW colloidal minerals

Posted by Reviewer2927672 on Jun 05, 2010

Wife and I both take colloidal minerals. You can tell something is happening as the hair in the back of our heads is returning to original color. We are both over 70.

Now Colloidal mineral

Posted by Reviewer2157001 on Mar 15, 2008

Definitely get Raspberry. Without flavoring it tastes awful. My age spots, which increased in density since 10 years ago, are disappearing.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 14, 2010

I notice a difference when using this product. I have used both the tangy lemon flavor and raspberry flavor... hands down the lemon flavor is best. I mix in V8 juice or metimucil drink..it can be disguised....I did throw my raspberry flavored one away, cuz i just didnt like it..so everyone's tastes must be different. I drink mine mostly straight out of a shot glass. Love the tangyiness :)

Research Vulvic Acid

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jun 04, 2014

did just a little reading about Vulvic acid: "In summary, fulvic/humic acids appear to be able to make complexes with certain toxic metals (cadmium and arsenic) and other minerals (iodine). These complexes may reduce the uptake of cadmium in humans, but not in mice, and certainly appear to block the uptake of iodine. Fulvic acid is itself a pro-oxidant and when complexed with arsenic has an even greater pro-oxidant action. Its pro-oxidant actions have been implicated in the genesis of articular cartilage destruction and red blood cell destruction" I got concerned of course. But I'm sure it is all about the source and quality which I can only hope this is a better one.