Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1067000 on Mar 31, 2011

Love this Gem, it really and truly works to boost the immune system! Seriously powerful stuff, because of my infection i can feel when anything attacks it, and this Colostrum boosted my immune system so much i could feel my antibodies attacking the infection and my temperature rises. Ill always buy this product from Now. Advice: Dont use every day because the body can grow immune to it, only use it when you need that boost!

Mixes well

Posted by Reviewer2705564 on Oct 30, 2013

I have tried a few different Colostrum powders, but find this one mixes the best with water. Some do not combine.

Help with Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1863129 on Mar 29, 2012

My Pain Specialist suggested that taking Colostrum supplement to help with my Fibro pain. I have a niece who also suffers with Fibro. We have both been taking Now Foods Colostrum Powder 20 grams twice a day for the past few weeks. We have both been feeling the benefits of this excellent product. The price and quality of this product ensures that we will continue to use it well into the future. We will recommend Now Foods to family and friends also! Thank you iHerb, Very Much!!!

good immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 03, 2006

I used this on my Boxer when she was diagnosed with inflammtory bowel disease and we were told she would have a short life. That's 2 years ago now and she's perfect. We only use it infrequently now as she's balanced and eats only home made and raw food. Thank you for this product.

Arrived as promised!

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 02, 2008

This product arrived as promised and it seems to be of top quality. However, this is not recommended for anyone who is lactose intolerant.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 04, 2010

best brand of colostrum i've tried

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer2287332 on Feb 16, 2009

Great immune supplement!!!

colostrum powder

Posted by Reviewer2405013 on Mar 11, 2011

great product

fntastic

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Oct 14, 2008

great immune system boost.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1665940 on Jan 27, 2013

great product at a good price

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »