Extraordinary Service, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1642690 on Apr 09, 2008

The main reason I ordered this product from iherb was due to the fact they shipped it in ice, but upon its arrival I found the single ice pack used had melted. I contacted iherb and they immediately made changes in the way they ship this product (two ice packs, one both on top and underneath), and offered - without my requesting it - to send me a replacement. This level of professionalism and customer care is rare these days, and has made me an iherb customer for life. I have found Colostrum to benefit my health in a number of important ways, and now consider it a staple. Thank you again iherb!

Thank you !!!

Posted by Reviewer1552919 on Mar 18, 2008

I feel a lot more energy

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008

I buy this product for my husband who has Crohn's disease. He has been on this with other supplements for years and hasn't had to take the more dangerous chemical drugs yet. I trust Now Foods products to be free of anything that would hurt him or me. I take the colustrum, too.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2265727 on Apr 23, 2010

I take colostrum as a hormonal supplement to prevent acne without prescriptions. I have tried several different kinds...time release, chewables, capsules, etc., not all of which are effective. So far, it has been sufficient in preventing the major outbreaks that I used to have along my chin and is much easier on my budget.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Nov 29, 2008

I work in a school and take this product always to protect me from all the viruses going around.

good immune support

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Mar 23, 2007

very helpful at the beginning of cold/flu

Great immune booster!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 14, 2007

Colostrum is the foodstuff contained in the first milk mammals generate for the newborn. This foodstuff contains all the necessary ingredients for a newborn’s survival.

Colds away

Posted by Reviewer3179976 on Feb 20, 2008

Use this every time I travel to avoid those effects of nasty germs in those closed in planes

amazing for staying well

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Aug 25, 2010

I love this stuff. I take every morning and it works wonders for keeping you well. It works for the whole family. I heard about it from the radio and checked it out. I'm so glad.

Great Product For My Pets

Posted by Reviewer3178938 on Feb 15, 2012

I got the Colostrum for my senior dogs. Since they have been taking this product, Rascal has stopped scratching continuously and Sparky has stopped coughing.