Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jul 09, 2009

This is a good product and I think you will get good benefits from taking it. I take it for my bones, etc, and I read where it helps to keep your body alkalined, too. Thanks, IHerb for another good product from Now Foods.

great product-I like this brand

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Apr 09, 2011

I have used this product several times. I am surgically post-menopausal after having my ovaries removed, so I am sure to get plenty of calcium to keep my bones strong. I also notice that I sleep better when taking calcium/magnesium supplements-whenever I run out, after awhile I notice I'm notsleeping as well. I think that's due to the effects of the magnesium, actually, but I don't care why, I'm just happy it helps. The magnesium is important to help your body absorb the calcium, but if you take too much magnesium, it can give you soft stools or diahhrea, so this formula's balalnced ratio is good.

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Feb 15, 2013

Thumbs up to this product. I recommend it and I will continue to buy it. It has been a yeas since I started to take it. I sleep better whe nI take it at night before I go to bed.

Not too bulky

Posted by Reviewer2821314 on Jan 29, 2008

This is a good product, it doesn't bother my stomach (calcium citrate does), and you get a lot of calcium without fillers or bulk

ph balance

Posted by Reviewer2596040 on Oct 10, 2010

I have ic and these help to keep my ph balanced so my bladder stays relaxed.

Happy customer.

Posted by Reviewer2638598 on Jan 26, 2008

GREAT PRICE!!! and it works to, please it's a know brainier. In the health food stores that I go to it would cost much more.

a pregnancy must!

Posted by Reviewer2766925 on Jun 14, 2011

Coral calcium really works better for me than normal calcium supplements. I've had 6 children. so a good calcium supplement is really important to me. NOW has great products, and they're actually affordably priced. I'd recommend this calcium in a heart beat.

Now Coral

Posted by Reviewer2784115 on Oct 14, 2007

Perfect, thanks!

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2784958 on Aug 25, 2011

Exellent product.

Great Quality and Price

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jan 09, 2008

I have used this product for several years and will continue doing so. Great quality and great price