calcium

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Jan 18, 2008

this is a much more affordable version of the product than the capsule form. i simply mx into a smoothie every morning

Excellent value per serving

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Oct 31, 2010

I like this product a lot because it provides 3 grams of coral calcium per serving and it's the best value that I've found for coral calcium. Although powder doesn't completely dissolve in water, it dissolves enough so that you don't have to chew before you swallow. :) If you mix it with milk, you'll hardly notice the difference in the taste of the milk...which is the way I prefer to drink it. If you have an acidic stomach, this is a great anti-acid.

Great...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 04, 2009

I use this particular form of calcium for cramps in legs, feet, menstrual cramps etc. It seems to absorb easier then other calcium's.

Excellent Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1327367 on Jun 24, 2010

I have used calcium prods for 35 years and known I have needed a supplement because of tooth decay/ gum problems, sometime irregular heartbeat, history of bulemia/anorexia, small boned and now menopausal 56 nyear old woman, I now have better health than ever and this calcium contributes to another notch up in my well being.

coral calcium powder

Posted by Reviewer3120695 on Jul 10, 2008

This is a great product to get a d keep the ph in check. It is tasteless and not gritty.

dissolves perfectly in water

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Nov 29, 2009

I add this to my water kefir and it thrives on it

Drink my calcium

Posted by Reviewer3101433 on Feb 06, 2010

I need lots of calcium. Big pills are hard to swallow and digest. This form dissolves easily in grapefruit juice and blends fine with other powdered vitamins that I take. I prefer vegetarian calcium and coral is a good source.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Sep 30, 2008

A daughter uses it regularly and she is pleased with it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

There are many "above reef" coral calciums. And some of them are so expensive. Now Foods is above reef, and from the same place as all the others. It is pure and free of polutions etc, yet it is at such a good price and it is just as good if not better than all the others I have tried. I will stick with it. All Now Foods products I have tried have been really good, better than the more expensive brands I have tried.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 23, 2009

Easy to take, great value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »