Great product

Posted by khessel on Apr 30, 2016

I purchased this product to get rid of a UTI and it worked like a charm. It's better than drinking cranberry juice because most brands contain sugar, which can actually aggravate an infection.

Excellent

Posted by 4809687192411626584 on Apr 23, 2016

I bought this for my mother in law and she never had any kind of urinary infection since then.

Cranberry

Posted by 5448795585510771440 on Feb 20, 2016

It works!

Good!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Jan 31, 2016

I use this alongside with probiotics to combat yeast infections / chronic UTIs. I have been having UTIs for 4 years almost non stop and using this with probiotics certainly help stop it! All those antibiotics have been killing my good bacteria so I need cranberry and probiotics (approx 50billion count) to combat it. a powerful and effective combi!! For those who have similar issues like i do, please try my method of combining, u will not regret it. Also this is extremely value for money! Thank u! Love it!

Awan Malaysia

Posted by 5052489598529143700 on Oct 11, 2015

Not recommended for prostate Problems. It didn't help for prostate problems.still have frequent urination.in the day n night same.i take 1 tablet along with meal.no result then started to take 2 tab 3 times.but no result till now.two weeks i have eaten and still eating to finish the rest of pills.

bien

Posted by 5695013621778978576 on Mar 26, 2015

No se si tendra que ver con el producto, pero voy mucho mas al wc y desde que lo tomo solo me dio una molestia una vez y se me fue a las horas sin necesidad de medicamentos 7

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4907152302755714018 on Feb 21, 2015

These capsules really work. For some reason the capsules are of a lighter color after they changed the design of the package. I had some old containers of the time when the product was still called Cranberry Supplement and those capsules are much darker. Has anyone else noticed that too?

take it because of bladder catheter

Posted by Reviewer2745042 on Feb 12, 2015

I started taking cranberry capsules as I got a bladder catheter. With a bladder catheter the risk for an urinary infection is much higher. The first month I took 4 capsules and since then I take 2 capsules in the morning. 6 months later and no infection up until now. Let's hope it stays this way.

MAGIC BULLET against urinary infections!

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Feb 10, 2015

I used to get a lot of urinary infections, but since I take these tablets, never again!! This is a magic bullet for my urinary tract....LOVE IT <3 no more antibiotics, only this <3 I'm so in love!!

Highly recommended.

Posted by 4767649881101112559 on Jan 14, 2015

Taking the recommended dosage consistently has greatly alleviated urinary tract problems. No more antibiotics!