A magic bullet against bladder infections!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Nov 26, 2008

Just as a silver bullet is deadly to vampires, these little, well, not so little cranberry bullets are to bladder infections, and once you get rid of one, taking these will prevent it them ever coming back. I am a believer! I would bet curing and preventing bladder infections isn't the only thing cranberry supplements are good for, but if they only took care of bladder infections, that would be enough!

re: Great product

Posted by Reviewer1190475 on Mar 04, 2009

For someone who has been plagued by IUT infections for years finding an easy to swallow cranberry capsule has been a life saver. I've incorprated it into my every day supplement routine and have not suffered an infection since I started 6 months ago. YEAH!!! Thanks IHerb for making it one third the cost that I was paying at the doctor's office. Jerilyn Stanka

Now Foods,Cranberry Concentrate, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Mar 29, 2009

Great product--take one capsule a day and it keeps burning & need for frequent urination at bay. However, if I feel the start of something, I'll take two capsules that day and the symptoms disappear!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1910048 on Jun 10, 2009

I have problems with pain due to not emptying my bladder when I urinate. This product helps with all symptoms!

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1557655 on Dec 10, 2008

like to open the caps and mix into tea. actually am a vegetarian and the caps are gelatin so I open the caps anyway. Sometimes just pour the powder the down the hatch, a snappy tart treat. Now has a good product line. Like their enzyme product also. iHerb is my source for health products...

Cranberry capcel

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 15, 2010

I can not drink juice because of my blood sugar, so I take capcels....prevent me from getting bladder infection, which I was pron to get it often. knock on the wood, I have not had visit emergency hospital over 2 years. may be this cranberry is helping. much better price then other brand used before.

no more getting up at night

Posted by 4881716296583870814 on Dec 02, 2014

love these, have been taking them for a month now and I really see the difference. I can sleep throughout the night without getting up to go to the bathroom. this used to drive me crazy as it would take a while to go back to sleep. I didn't have any severe UTI symptoms but I would feel an occasional tingling or burning sensation and some pressure. now it's all gone. I take 2 pills with some ginger tea and sqeezed lemon. also, I take sodium ascorbate (vit c) as it helps them work better. thank you iherb!

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1900051 on Aug 03, 2011

These are the best cranberry supplements I have taken so far. They seem to be very potent. In fact, I took down the dosage from 4 capsules a day to 2 capsules per day because I noticed my urinary tract would actually get irritated with such a high dose. At the lower dosage, I have had no issues with bladder irritations or infections, which plagued me before (4 UTIs and 1 kidney infection in less than a year!). These work really well and are very fair in price.

It sure is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1900238 on Jul 08, 2012

Not sure if this is THE reason for my miraculous cure from IUT infections, but I haven't had any symptoms in two or three months and that's about how long I've been taking the pills. I usually have 2 pills in a day and that's all. It seems that I will buy it again!!

Now Foods, Cranberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2608986 on Dec 24, 2008

Good product - has helped with bladder infections