ok

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Just ok. I tried this to digest problems. Didn´t help, but maybe helps to some other problems.

Keeps UTI away

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on Aug 25, 2014

This is the best cranberry supplement I have tried. It is more potent for the price which is affordable comparatively. I am susceptible to reoccurring UTIs for over 5 years now and taking this supplement daily keeps them away. I occasionally stop and can go a couple weeks without taking it, but if I start taking it as soon as I notice a bit of pain then it resolves the problem and I do not need to see the doctor. I was also told I might have interstitial cistitis as I would not always test positive for a UTI. This supplement also helps this.

my mistake

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on May 04, 2014

I did not read the small print when I ordered this and should not have gotten the cranberry with Uva Ursa as my research shows that it should not be taken for more than 2 weeks as it can be toxic in the long term. There should be a warning on the package. Also it din't prevent a UTI recurrence.

Cranberry

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Jan 26, 2013

Not too much to say... It's a capsule, easy to swallow, and cranberries are great.

Great value for price

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Oct 20, 2012

would recommend to take more of the suggested dosage in a time of need... also took about 2.5 grams of vitamin c per day with it

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Bought this once because site was out of my regular item seemed to work just as well.

Cranberry Max Strength

Posted by Reviewer1057490 on Mar 26, 2012

Drink lots of fluids and take these - will reduce the risk of UTI's - I'm in a wheelchair and have never had a problem with bladder infections...much cheaper than brands I was previously buying...

Cranberry

Posted by Reviewer3007282 on Feb 07, 2012

excellent, I have cystitis intesticial and my pain decreased considerably.

prevents bladder infections

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Jan 13, 2012

take 2 daily as preventative and have no more problems. 1 in morning and 1 at bed time

No results

Posted by Reviewer1704942 on Dec 24, 2011

No results. It is better to have the urine culture test that identifies bacteria, before buying this product. You should know what you are fighting. iHerb service to Europe very good, though.