Delicious!!!

Posted by FireGlow on Aug 26, 2011

Very tasty !

Product of China

Posted by Reviewer3169237 on Sep 20, 2012

While these are a tasty treat, the back of the packaging reads "Product of China". As I care about what goes into my body, I will no longer purchase this item and will probably stay away from NOW Foods altogether since they apparently are more talk than walk when it comes to "healthy""organic"natural" food.

Not sure

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I didn't love this product. Too many nuts for me and the clusters are huge. It could just be a preference thing. My mother loved them. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Aug 17, 2011

This is dangerously good snack, but after a handful you are actually satisfied, so you don't have to emty the bag in one sitting. Have already bought 4 more... :) Recommended for kids too, my daughter loves it, and it's healthy and easy!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

Mmmmm, these were very delicios. So they will be a banker for my next order.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Aug 13, 2010

My first time...I really like these and better than eating candy or chips!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 28, 2010

looking forward to Now Foods making other flavors, too. It has sugar but not nearly as much as you'd find in typical candy plus you're getting your protein and anti-oxidants. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get but it's really good! I just bought 4 more bags.

DELICIOUS SNACK

Posted by Reviewer1027323 on Oct 28, 2011

This snack has great texture, with the perfect mixture of crunchy and chewy. It's a very tasty and heathly snack! Will definitely be purchasing more.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Nov 29, 2010

I loooooove this stuff!! I bought 2 packs and they were gone in a snap! lol I will be back for more

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer2071911 on Dec 01, 2011

This is a snack that we love to stack at home!!