Great product badly packaged

Posted by Reviewer1948812 on Jan 05, 2009

The amount of Curcumin and effectiveness against inflammation taken with Fish Oil is excellent however the capsules are not sealed very well and Circumin powder gets everywhere and stains clothes. I thought it was a one off but the second tub is the same.

So-so quality

Posted by Reviewer2752971 on Aug 13, 2010

Same problem I have with all NOW capsule supplements; there are broken capsules in every bottle, and in this case, the orange-yellow curcumin powder covers everything. When I take one, I get the powder on my hands. It's just a little annoying, but it points to not the best packing control. It might be a good value, but the product doesn't look as nice.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps (NOW-04639)

Posted by Reviewer2279152 on Apr 03, 2008

Product is higher strength than previously purchased Jarrow Formulas brand, but this one has orange curcumin powder coating the tablets, which comes off on fingers, etc. The Jarrow brand has no such residue.

My first time with root powder form

Posted by Reviewer2791598 on Jun 05, 2010

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

Problems

Posted by 5491964213945189504 on Sep 26, 2012

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Sep 27, 2008

I like that they contain many excellent nutrients but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

Maybe...

Posted by Reviewer1052175 on Nov 27, 2012

I have taken turmeric for years as an antiinflamatory and antioxidant. My review is subjective of course, but I believe it has been efficaceous. I tried the circumin extract as a sort of 'booster', taking 1/2 dose of each rather than a full dose of either. It might be an improvement; not certain.

Good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

Good product as per usual with now foods. Excellent delivery by iherb aswell.Have not noticed any major changes since supplementing.

good

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Sep 19, 2011

Wish there were no fillers in this product

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1224922 on Sep 21, 2011

feel no different but hope its contributing to my overall wellness!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »