Inflammation Relief

Posted by Reviewer1341973 on Dec 15, 2007

Curcumin reduces pain and redness in my arthritic joints.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Sep 27, 2008

I like that they contain many excellent nutrients but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

Cancer prevention

Posted by Reviewer1688515 on May 23, 2008

This product is good for cancer prevention.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Feb 21, 2008

Quality is amazing, works great. Good stuff

Excellent product

Posted by 4851660114191480887 on Dec 14, 2013

Another great item from "Now".

Now Foods Curcumin 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Nov 21, 2011

Pain killers. Physio therapy heat bags and the doctor did not stop the pain in my lower back. Surely it can not be coicidence that the pain went away after only 2 days of taking the curcumin. Again am very amazed at how little time it takes for our orders to come to Australia

Better than drugs

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Great for inflammation. I use it to control my endometriosis pain. Not a cure but is so much better than painkillers and anti inflammatories

Gretchen

Posted by 4896039838340496876 on Feb 19, 2016

Helps with IBS symptoms.

miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months, in conjunction with fish oil, to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping more than I hoped, freeing my from knee pain for the first time in years, and I have recommended them to a coworker with inflammatory back problems who is also enjoying the benefits. I believe I also read somewhere that curcumin is good for your digestion. This brand is high quality and safe for someone who does not eat meat or meat byproducts.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2845780 on Dec 10, 2008

I've been taking Curcumin for 2 weeks and have not noticed a difference. I'm hoping to have some relief soon.