Gretchen

Posted by 4896039838340496876 on Feb 19, 2016

Helps with IBS symptoms.

Excellent product

Posted by 4851660114191480887 on Dec 14, 2013

Another great item from "Now".

Better than drugs

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Great for inflammation. I use it to control my endometriosis pain. Not a cure but is so much better than painkillers and anti inflammatories

Tumeric- Good health benefits.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Sep 10, 2008

Natural anti-inflammatory properties. Using as a natural anti-inflammatory for my knee so I can exercise better.

miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months, in conjunction with fish oil, to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping more than I hoped, freeing my from knee pain for the first time in years, and I have recommended them to a coworker with inflammatory back problems who is also enjoying the benefits. I believe I also read somewhere that curcumin is good for your digestion. This brand is high quality and safe for someone who does not eat meat or meat byproducts.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2845780 on Dec 10, 2008

I've been taking Curcumin for 2 weeks and have not noticed a difference. I'm hoping to have some relief soon.

Great Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2084529 on Mar 10, 2009

This product is a wonderful Antioxidant, which is what we all need in this time and day. It supports Cardiovascular Health, it puts your mind at ease..... I take BP and several other meds and this one is a great addition to your Health on a daily basis.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1387245 on Mar 12, 2009

I take a capsule once a day and put 1/2 capsule on my food. This is great stuff, and I highly recommend people go online and see the benefits. Thanks iHerb. C. A. Clark Prince George's County, MD

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

This is a really great herbal product. It is packed with antioxidents, and I can already feel the effects after just 2 weeks. I take 2 caps per day.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Apr 23, 2009

Good product and good value.