Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Veggie Caps

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Sep 27, 2008

I like that they contain many excellent nutrients but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

Positive results.

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Mar 20, 2009

You must have this if you want to take care of boils before they get out of control. The concentration of curcumin on this product is higher than most other brands with competitive pricing.

Now foods curcurmin

Posted by Reviewer2163384 on Oct 01, 2009

Heard from Noteworthy Doctor that this can help protect you from alsheimers disease

Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I get this for my parents, they are getting older so. Curcumin turmeric is so good for your health. I can't take it because I have IBS and it seems to make IBS worse, it seems to stimulate the intestines, so I take a multi-vitamin that has a little bit of turmeric in it. Also, I am thinking of putting a pinch of the turmeric spice into my smoothies, I don't think with a pinch you can taste it so. God bless you all.

Problems

Posted by 5491964213945189504 on Sep 26, 2012

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system