Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Veggie Caps

miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months, in conjunction with fish oil, to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping more than I hoped, freeing my from knee pain for the first time in years, and I have recommended them to a coworker with inflammatory back problems who is also enjoying the benefits. I believe I also read somewhere that curcumin is good for your digestion. This brand is high quality and safe for someone who does not eat meat or meat byproducts.

I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer2773714 on Sep 03, 2009

Using Curcumin and Turmeric and Bromelain, I am able to get up in the morning without using my cane, having more mobility and less pain than I've experienced in the past. An amazing feat for someone who suffers from severe RA. I am very grateful!!

Inflammation Relief

Posted by Reviewer1341973 on Dec 15, 2007

Curcumin reduces pain and redness in my arthritic joints.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2845780 on Dec 10, 2008

I've been taking Curcumin for 2 weeks and have not noticed a difference. I'm hoping to have some relief soon.

Great Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2084529 on Mar 10, 2009

This product is a wonderful Antioxidant, which is what we all need in this time and day. It supports Cardiovascular Health, it puts your mind at ease..... I take BP and several other meds and this one is a great addition to your Health on a daily basis.