outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1433189 on Jun 24, 2010

dramatically improved gastric problem!!

My first time with root powder form

Posted by Reviewer2791598 on Jun 05, 2010

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

Class act, as usual

Posted by Reviewer2009992 on May 01, 2010

iHerb and Beyond-a-Century are the only nutrient companies I am fully comfortable with. Both have an A+ rating from BBB.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 25, 2010

Great for easing joint aches and gives me peace of mind concerning my arteries and brain.

Great for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2276234 on Mar 13, 2010

This product has taken care the inflammation I've had for the past 2 years. Its helping with my blood pressure numbers are better. I feel fantastic I take 2 capsules a day thank you iHerb for the great price

Tested by Consumer labs

Posted by Reviewer1792329 on Mar 05, 2010

Consumer Labs has certified NOW curcumin as free from contaminants and in a reliable dosage. The price is great at iherb. It works for me in relieving inflammation from arthritis.

Now Foods Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2673520 on Feb 25, 2010

Curcumin by Now is an excellent product. I used it for inflamation and my immune system. But it has many other benefits.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2063891 on Feb 05, 2010

I use this along with the Jarrow curcumin. The Now has a bit more curcumin than the Jarrow (665 v. 500mg) They're both good.

Curcumin Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Jan 04, 2010

This is a great anti-inflammatory and a staple of asian cuisine that Westerners often lack.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2357714 on Dec 24, 2009

I have fibromyalgia, alot of inflammation throughout my body; taking one curcumin with each meal has helped immensely to reduce inflammation in all parts of the body which were in constant pain. As usual, I trust the brand name NOW for representing a high quality product.