Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Jan 16, 2009

Usually I am hesitant to review products when iHerb sends the request, because for most products they ask for a review far too early. But this is one of those products that has worked so quickly and so obviously that I can make an exception. For the aid of any type of inflammation, particularly associated with IBS, curcumin works powerfully, effectively, and without any weird side effects. I don't miss a day taking this stuff because if I do, I feel a major difference.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1892810 on Dec 04, 2008

I've read a lot of reviews saying that these capsules have red powder all over them and therefore stains your hands. I purchases two, one for me and one for my dad and there were no problems at all. It helped relieve his arthritis pain within days.

Curcumin (the very best)

Posted by Reviewer3320254 on Dec 29, 2007

Best product around that helps clarity for an elderly person who has dementia & alheimzers. FDA has not released this in pill form yet, although it was approved for memory help. Would recommend this to anyone. The best part is it is all Natural.

helps with backaches

Posted by Reviewer2832793 on Oct 12, 2008

Just started using curcumin for its beneficial attributes. Found I have far less backaches (I'm a server) & if I do get one, It doesn't last as long. Not as many visits to the chiropractor!

Curcumin for Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1897431 on Jul 26, 2009

Since I started to take Curcumin one month ago, I have no more pain in my previously aching fingers, wrists and elbow. I was able to notice some relief after only a week or 10 days. I will take it forever !

GREAT RESULTS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1358208 on May 26, 2009

Curcumin is a GREAT product. A friend recommended it-I tried it_ and have had an Excellent result with it! I have a hard time getting around but this helps my circulation and movement! I do not take any medicine and( make sure you check with your Doctor before you take anything) this does work!! It has changed my life!!

Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2526131 on Sep 23, 2009

I came across using turmeric as an anti inflamatory to calm down bowel inflamation causes by a stomach bug. It worked well, but I also noticed that it helped other inflamation I was having in joints caused by memopause. In combination with the Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM which I am taking, I am now pain free. I have read that it is as effective as non-steroidal antiinflamatories. I used to take ibubrofen, but it caused me problems with bowel and stomach. I'm very happy with this supplement.

turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2858305 on Mar 28, 2009

great quality true to NOW products. Using for inflammation.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2799573 on Mar 29, 2007

curcumin is great for joint pain

Best Deal on IHerb for Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Nov 13, 2007

This product coupled with ginger and cinnamon extract, you get the full benefits of an anti inflammatory, digestive aid and antioxidant from food sources, as opposed to prescriptions or overtly strong supplements.