It's like a miracle

Posted by Reviewer2527642 on Dec 18, 2006

I had been having issues with bladder discomfort for about a year. Doctors kept telling me that, while there was a tiny bit of bacteria in my urine, it wasn't ever enough to be considered a UTI, but I still just didn't feel right. Cranberry suppliments didn't really help. The doctor gave me some antibiotics that did help, but they made my joints ache like crazy. THEN I discovered D-Mannose. I'm not usually one to try the herbal remedy, but I felt rotten enough that I'd try anything. I feel normal again. If you're having bladder issues, I STRONGLY reccomend giving this a shot.

This Product Changed My Life!

Posted by Reviewer1885506 on Jan 16, 2007

I was skeptical, but desperate. After years of treatment I became allergic to sulfa, resistant to macrobid, and disgusted when doctor recommended daily keflex. I used one dose (3 caps) every 4 hours for 7-10 days to clear an active infection. I now take one dose a day for prevention, bump it back up for a day or two if bladder feels "stressed," and I'm fine. (I'll be taking the bottle along to my 6-month checkup this month) Stick with it--it works!

A life saving product!

Posted by Reviewer1888193 on Oct 16, 2007

For people with spine injuries and other circumstances that lead to poor urinary tract health, D-Mannose has given us a whole new and improved outlook on life. I used to suffer from uti's at least once every 3-4 months. After taking 4 500mg capsules once a day for 18 months now, i have not had a single urinary tract infection, [uti], in over 13 months! I have never been so happy with a product in all my 19 years as a spine injured quad. My quality of life has improved 110%! Thanks D-Mannose! ! Craig Shafer Brunswick, Md

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1980575 on Oct 12, 2007

Regualr use of D-Mannonse has greatly decreased my bladder infections. This brand is reasonably priced and the capsules make it easy to use.

Urinary Support

Posted by Reviewer1740905 on Oct 20, 2007

Really helped to flush out bladder infection that even big bang antibiotics didn't help. Worked extra good in conjunction with antibiotics

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer1463775 on Jan 02, 2009

This product insures that I don't have vaginal infections. I wouldn't be without it.

D-Mannose

Posted by Reviewer3043709 on Oct 13, 2008

D-Mannose is awesome for taking care of and preventing UTIs. My mother is quite elderly and fairly sedentary, so UTI's can be a problem for her. Because of an untreated (no symptom) UTI, the infection eventually lodged in her heart, resulting in open heart surgery for her last year. After that, I recommended that she take D-Mannose every day to prevent a UTI. She has not had one since she began taking D-Mannose!

No more bladder infections

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Dec 01, 2008

works faster than antibiotics. Shared secret with friends, works for them too.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1678849 on Nov 10, 2006

I have had problems with UTIs for years and this is the only supplement that has helped prevent AND treat them consistently. No more antibiotics! I never miss a dose.

D-Mannose Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1713735 on Apr 20, 2008

These capsules were recommened to me, by my urologist, I have found them to be a big help, in keeping bladder infections under control. I will continue to take them, as I have suffered for 30 years with bladder infections, anything that helps prevent &/or stop those, is certainly going to be kept in my medicine cabinet.