It's like a miracle

Posted by Reviewer2527642 on Dec 18, 2006

I had been having issues with bladder discomfort for about a year. Doctors kept telling me that, while there was a tiny bit of bacteria in my urine, it wasn't ever enough to be considered a UTI, but I still just didn't feel right. Cranberry suppliments didn't really help. The doctor gave me some antibiotics that did help, but they made my joints ache like crazy. THEN I discovered D-Mannose. I'm not usually one to try the herbal remedy, but I felt rotten enough that I'd try anything. I feel normal again. If you're having bladder issues, I STRONGLY reccomend giving this a shot.

This Product Changed My Life!

Posted by Reviewer1885506 on Jan 16, 2007

I was skeptical, but desperate. After years of treatment I became allergic to sulfa, resistant to macrobid, and disgusted when doctor recommended daily keflex. I used one dose (3 caps) every 4 hours for 7-10 days to clear an active infection. I now take one dose a day for prevention, bump it back up for a day or two if bladder feels "stressed," and I'm fine. (I'll be taking the bottle along to my 6-month checkup this month) Stick with it--it works!

A life saving product!

Posted by Reviewer1888193 on Oct 16, 2007

For people with spine injuries and other circumstances that lead to poor urinary tract health, D-Mannose has given us a whole new and improved outlook on life. I used to suffer from uti's at least once every 3-4 months. After taking 4 500mg capsules once a day for 18 months now, i have not had a single urinary tract infection, [uti], in over 13 months! I have never been so happy with a product in all my 19 years as a spine injured quad. My quality of life has improved 110%! Thanks D-Mannose! ! Craig Shafer Brunswick, Md

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1980575 on Oct 12, 2007

Regualr use of D-Mannonse has greatly decreased my bladder infections. This brand is reasonably priced and the capsules make it easy to use.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This item really works well! Had severe UTI infection (cloudy urine with blood streamers) in February and March but at the time didn't know what was going on with my body!?! Treated self with otc yeast meds and finally went to doctor's; was seen by a PA nurse who prescribed cipro!!! Worse mistake ever. The cipro didn't work; at day 9 I asked for a different prescription but was given more cipro!!! :-O Two days more and I totally stopped that med after still no improvement. After reading the contraindication sheet, discovered that cipro shouldn't be prescribed to 60 yo patients; I am 61 yo! The sheet clearly states you can die from that med and it can also damage connective tissue (i.e. tendons/ligaments). I'm physically active but have to be precautionary with my exercise regime. I've noticed popping sounds from my joints. I then decided to see my real doctor and he prescribed a different antibiotic which helped a little. I decided to do some research and found the D-Mannose which is natural and has no adverse effects. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **