The magic sugar

Posted by 5053898487698509255 on Sep 10, 2013

One tea spoon every morning and you will feel better. Really an interesting product

Never be without it

Posted by Reviewer3161892 on Oct 13, 2013

I found this product reduced a tooth abscess, as well as pain,and also take some if I start to get symptoms of a cold.I believe it is supposed to flush out bad bacteria from the body without killing it,not affecting the good bacteria.Definitely worth a try.I only use one tsp.twice a day for a few days to stop the infection.

A known brand

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

Now foods products always work

very good

Posted by Reviewer1151449 on Feb 25, 2011

nvt

Good

Posted by Reviewer2798502 on May 11, 2011

It seems that it works

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Dec 06, 2011

pretty good

I reccomend for prevention of UTI

Posted by Reviewer2785724 on Dec 21, 2011

I would reccomend D-Mannose for preventing a UTI if you don't currently have one. I DID have one at the time and I went through a whole bottle (at about 4 to 5 tsp a day) but still had the infection. But after the anti-biotics cured the infection, I've been taking the D-Mannose a tsp a day to keep the UTIs away - and so far it is working.

Does work

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Due to CFS and fibromyalgia I have permanent irritable bladder syndrome but I have found that this does ease the problem as it's said to carry the bacteria out of the urinary tract. I think it needs to be taken consistently with long-term issues, but definitely helpful and would buy again.

Same great effect as the capsules but messier

Posted by Reviewer1835507 on Jan 10, 2013

This is just the same as the capsules, but I find it a lot less convenient to take a regular dose which discourages regularity. Same great substance, but in a less useful form (for me). I'll stick with the gel caps.

D-Mannose

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Jan 26, 2013

Next time I think I might order the capsule product. The powder tastes sugary and fine but it's easier to just take a pill. I can't tell you whether it works or not... I've only used it 3-4 times and so far I'm not really feeling anything different.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »