Fish oil for EVERYTHING!

Posted by Reviewer1568211 on Jun 04, 2010

I take 9 of these a day, everyday, for the last 4 months. My mood is great, my OA is much lower on a pain scale, I don't have loose stools, my weight is stable AND my blood pressure has gone down from 135/90 to 115/75. It works. It really works!

O best dietary supplement to protect you

Posted by andreywelmer on May 04, 2013

The large amount of DHA in this product produces a thin layer of oil between the cells of the central nervous system such as brain or spinal cord. This protects the nervous system from damage that can be caused by infection or by auto-immune system itself. This protection stimulates better functioning of the nervous system, producing improvements in cognitive functions and in control of movements. This can benefit athletes, students, academics or any persons seeking a better logic,memory, or control of movements. Moreover, it can help to prevent or treat a lot of diseases that affect nervous system or auto-immune system.

Excelente Produto

Posted by ClickParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013

Excelente Produto. Estou usando para o tratamento de Esclerose Multipla. Juntamente com a Vitamina D e outros suplementos. Excellent Product. I'm using for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Together with vitamin D and other supplements.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1588615 on Sep 28, 2011

Another great now product! Notice greater mental clarity and increased energy almost from the start. Much better than other fish oils we've tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1830999 on Aug 02, 2010

Have felt an improvement in mood. I am pregnant and I know how important DHA is for the baby and my own body. Will continue to take it after the baby is born.

Excellent DHA

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 13, 2011

I got this for my 78-year-old diabetic father and he feels awesome while he's on it. Will reorder.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2607951 on Apr 03, 2011

My parentes are using this product for two years.The neurologist recommended for the alzeimer.

No Fishy Taste

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Jan 05, 2011

An easy, potent package to get the DHA/EPA I need for my growing baby. Bonus - no fishy aftertaste, and no queasiness after taking. Great product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2353448 on Jul 04, 2010

Hard to find a fish oil with the DHA / EPA profile this one has. Much Much better for men. Even after a long storage has no fishy tastes or smells.

Great fish oil

Posted by MichaelLabib on Sep 06, 2011

This is one of the best fish oil products on the market, highly recommended. Works wonder for joints pain and inflammation, works fast too. Just take 2 to 4 softgel daily, depending on how much you are in pain, with food in divided doses.