ok

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Apr 22, 2016

I am taking it for top short to notice yet any results.

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 02, 2016

I have been taking DMAE for year and years about ten years now. Excellent quality and very good price. I quit taking all the supplements that I had been taking for years because I got sick of taking pills all the time. But now I find there are certain supplements that I was taking I need to take to keep me in a good condition for living life to the fullest. DMAE is one of the supplements that I need to take daily for optimal health and for clear thinking. All I take is one pill a day or capsule a day. This is all I need of this supplement. DMAE gives me energy, clear and better thinking and clearer and softer skin. I have added back MSM for joint health and for hair and Choline for my mind and energy and hair, skin, nails, eyes and just plain feeling better and great for the day. I also take NAC and have never quit taking these. I need these to keep any physical hurts and wounds healing quickly. I am 73 and have noticed the older I got the longer it took me to heal from anything but with NAC I am now back to healing quickly. I also take Carlsons Cod Liver Oil. I also take Healthy Origins Astaxanthin for pain in joints. I also take magnesium citrate which works best for my body. I have tried many other kinds of magnesium that are supposed to be better absorbed but like the citrate magnesium best. So, these are all the supplements I now take and really feel good in my body and mind. Who knows that the older I get I might need more. I get all my B vitimans from eggs and a good fresh food diet. I was trying to get everything that I need from fresh food but found out over the past year that I need these supplements that I have just mentioned. There are different seasons in our lives that need different things to keep life fun and adventurous and just plain feeling good about living life to the fullest.

It's a bless for fast working brain!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I take only one pill in the morning about 30-40 minutes before breakfast. First couple of weeks I didn't really notice much but I kept taking them. One day I realized that I'm more energetic than my usual (I was taking only DMAE and nothing else during that period) and I went back to learning Italian!!! I noticed that new words I memorize much easier and recollect them later on with no issues. I felt kind of hunger for learning!!!! Definitely my brain was functioning at a higher capacity than before!! Recommend it for people with fatigue, or someone earning a degree or learning new languages, etc :). If my review was helpful to make a decision please press Yes button.

Exilant!

Posted by 4987160928186849976 on Sep 23, 2015

I don't know about other brands that make these kind of supplements but Now Foods has been my first choice for supplemental nutritional products for over 2 years, and besides the shipping cost I'd say it's been well worth the expense! I stack my tablets from morning and throughout the day, I take them either as recommended on the bottle or as I fell is needed...The results I have noticed (but never honestly expected to feel a thing) where: enhanced comprehension when reading, (I actually enjoy reading now), stable mood, less sleepy throughout the day, feel like I could sleep but need less sleep overall,thinking is clearer than it used to be... I would defiantly recommend it to serious students who don't want or is unable to legally obtain pro-vigil or an equivalent narcoleptic drug...

Great!

Posted by 4931473319886236975 on May 20, 2015

I use this for ADHD and it works great! could increase the dosage later on, but let me tell you I tried Choline but that just made things worse for me, had the opposite effect....i love this stuff!

Good business deserves the customer prize and encouragement.

Posted by 4892050190861778537 on Apr 06, 2015

After looking high and low for the best products with the best deals, I am so happy with iHerb! Your product are excellent, prices great, with pleasant and good service. A special note: It is clear that this is not just a business for you. In every page of iHerb you feel the love for mankind and the motivation to help. Thank you. The world is a better place because of you.

very good for ADHD and affordable

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Mar 15, 2015

It's very good for ADD I am suffering from. Not perfect but FAR better than ginkgo and bacopa... I will also try vinpocetine

Not for us...

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I read online that DMAE could help with ADD but side effects could be slight mood changes... I got this for my husband who has been diagnosed with adult ADD - the DMAE did not work well with his body. He became more irritable and depressed within a few days. So it wasn't for him, but different bodies will react differently.

Too early to review

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Mar 06, 2015

No drastic improvement, probably too early to tell, had been taking this for a month. Will review again.

DMAE 250mg

Posted by 5042745743923669070 on Feb 05, 2015

Good for mood improvement, relexing and also sleeps better.