It works initially.

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Oct 07, 2012

The first few times you notice an immediate alertness...however after that the body builds tolerance and there is no noticeable difference. I shared this with a friend who had a similar experience. I use it now on the odd occasion monthly or so.

Bit early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3309750 on Feb 27, 2012

Too soon to tell, I am also taking phosphatidylserine so I am looking forward to seeing some results

Did nothing for me

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

I only took this product for two weeks, combined with a powerful vitamin complex, so I may not be the most qualified to review it. It did nothing for me. I felt neither positive effects or side effects.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Dec 10, 2007

I've been using it in the AM to replace caffine and think it helps a little with mental alertness, but not really sure if it's just a placebo effect.

Feel like it's working

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Jan 27, 2013

Feel like it makes my skin smooth.

Great service

Posted by 5071247232761749481 on Jul 03, 2013

Thank you the product arrived very quickly. I have been using this product for over a year now and think it works really well, I can tell when I don't take them if you are looking for a boost then try these.

dmae

Posted by 4881415718074991545 on Aug 26, 2013

Thankyou for my order, it arrived in good time. I am happy with the service although have not taken the product long enough to comment on its effectiveness, thankyou

Too early to review

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Mar 06, 2015

No drastic improvement, probably too early to tell, had been taking this for a month. Will review again.

Not for us...

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I read online that DMAE could help with ADD but side effects could be slight mood changes... I got this for my husband who has been diagnosed with adult ADD - the DMAE did not work well with his body. He became more irritable and depressed within a few days. So it wasn't for him, but different bodies will react differently.

I do not know if I should use it or not...

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Somebody wrote it's bad for liver, so I want to do some reading before taking it to constant use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »